Trusted Contributor

"Mornings" with Pat & Dan, 20th Anniversay today

So nice to see Pat & Dan working together again 20 years later. I remember their original "Mornings" Show like it was yesterday (maybe not yesterday but you know what I mean!) Where were you 20 years ago today?

Valued Contributor

Re: "Mornings" with Pat & Dan, 20th Anniversay today

Love Pat and Dan! They are the best!!

Respected Contributor

I remember when Paul Kelly and Molly Daley did the Morning Show.   They were tons a fun.  A good team.

Honored Contributor

In the good old days of QVC, talent was more important than looks for hosts.  QVC should go back to that philosophy.  

I agree Molly and Paul K. were a lot of fun in the old days.  Steve Coluntuno would probably never be hired by Q today - too old and not good-looking enough.  A shame really.Molly might not be hired either (large nose).  Maybe not Kathy Levine either due to age and not being a 10 on s acale of 10 although very attractive.   Whatever.  Another reason why QVC is going downhill.  QVC's loss to place so much emphasis ona host's  looks.

Esteemed Contributor

I love watching Pat and Dan!  Hard to believe it's been 20 years!

I remember Paul K. & Steve C.  However, I don't remember Molly.  

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

In the good old days of QVC, talent was more important than looks for hosts.  QVC should go back to that philosophy.  

I agree Molly and Paul K. were a lot of fun in the old days.  Steve Coluntuno would probably never be hired by Q today - too old and not good-looking enough.  A shame really.Molly might not be hired either (large nose).  Maybe not Kathy Levine either due to age and not being a 10 on s acale of 10 although very attractive.   Whatever.  Another reason why QVC is going downhill.  QVC's loss to place so much emphasis ona host's  looks.

If if they hired based on looks.....Dan and Pat would not  have been hired.

Honored Contributor

@june22 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

If if they hired based on looks.....Dan and Pat would not  have been hired.

That is exactly my point - they were hired back in the old days!

Valued Contributor

I think Pat is pretty and Dan has a good personality. Some of the newer hosts that were hired on looks are unwatchable to me.