Respected Contributor

Doesn’t bother me.

Esteemed Contributor

Don't bother me but what does, is this bursting into song ahhhhhhhh  I love RD but man that is getting on my last nerve and others are doing the same.   I also am getting annoyed with the fake excitement that is over the top.   

Super Contributor

OMG! Don't get me started. I am not little. I don't have little feet so I can't purchase those "stinkin' cute little shoes."  I've never seen anything that is "stinkin' cute" whether big or little. I also don't purchase $100 gifts for the postman or grandkids teachers.

Rant over.

Esteemed Contributor

@ChouChou wrote:

OMG! Don't get me started. I am not little. I don't have little feet so I can't purchase those "stinkin' cute little shoes."  I've never seen anything that is "stinkin' cute" whether big or little. I also don't purchase $100 gifts for the postman or grandkids teachers.

Rant over.

@ChouChou    LOL  YOUR RANT IS OVER.   CRACKING UP HERE.   HAHAHAHAHAH

ANYWAY THANKS FOR THE LAUGH.

Respected Contributor

@this is my nic 

Yes, it's very annoying.  A cute little white tee shirt, a cute little pair of shorts.  Many women are not little and neither are their clothes. 

Regular Contributor

You forgot to mention  "crisp little white blouse".

I appreciate that they have the Goldstein woman  on.  Her clothes always give me a good laugh.

This is why I rarely watch QVC.  They have become ridiculous.  I am sure my post ewill be deleted..