Respected Contributor

Re: "Keeping it Candid" - Jayne, Leah & Rachel Video

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I will have to watch this-sounds very interesting! Love Leah and Jayne, and Rachel is growing on me...Rachel has a fabulous figure and wears clothes so well. 

I think you will appreciate Rachel more after watching this show.  She is her true self here as opposed to being in her "selling" mode.  This was very well done.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Marketing 101

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Valued Contributor

QVC tactics...you get me with my friends and I am entertaining too.  I'm sure these ladies are nice but!

Honored Contributor

Sorry, I have no desire to learn about hosts personal lives, opinions, etc. Everyone has them. Besides, most act like children on air and I can only handle so much of them.

Contributor

Thank you for your post as I never would have found/known about this video. I really enjoyed watching it. The few ads were a turnoff but the conversation was wonderful. Thanks again! 

Valued Contributor

@New Grandma wrote:

Thank you for your post as I never would have found/known about this video. I really enjoyed watching it. The few ads were a turnoff but the conversation was wonderful. Thanks again! 

@New Grandma  I agree. I watched it Saturday night and really enjoyed it. It's nice to see the hosts at a round table in a non sales arena. The couple of ads didn't really bother me. They were non intrusive. Hope they do more of these.  Loved hear

about everyone's background. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper   Thank you for the recommendation...it did not disappoint.  As a Q shopper from back in the late 80's when CVN became QVC, I remember many of the early and long-time hosts.  Have always admired the classiness of Leah Williams and this special discussion confirmed my very thoughts and impression of this lovely womanNot a fan of Rachel due to her obnoxious, loud, immature demeanor on-air, so interesting to see demure insight from her, which I question since it is a 360-degree difference from who she shows on air! Jane's laid-back personality is a great lead for these sessions and appreciate your tip on "Keeping It Candid". Thoroughly enjoyed!