Honored Contributor

Re: "Insider": QVC you're not being fair.

After ordering about 4-6 items within the past 2 months I am suddenly getting advance emails on TSVs so it must be tied in with ordering, that is all I can think

as for Easy Pays this must be a huge factor in Q sales given the demand, I would sooner see an item offered at a discount over the EZpay.  I wonder what the % of EZpays are of the sales

Respected Contributor

Okay, here's the skinny.

I emailed them and asked to be put on the list. I received a return email stating that I would be added, but to allow  3 WEEKS.

I hope I haven't misunderstood. This is a free thing isn't it? I only applied out of curiousity. I have lived since CVN and not had the Insider, so if I have to pay I will cancel.

Contributor

Gardenia,

I can't get it online either....If you get this successfully,would you please post how you are able to receive it. I would be very thankful for the help! BTW-I am a computer novice.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hennypenny Don't worry, it's free! The waiting period is due to the fact that you will need to be entered into our system and database. I also want to throw this out here since we've had some questions - after you begin receiving your paper copies you can go subscribe to the electronic copy via your QVC.com account. However at this time, to the best of my knowledge, we are not able to send out the link to the electronic copy. Smiley Happy

Brittany 

10644107_4615667885001_8062812886854910706_o.jpg

Respected Contributor

Thank you Brittany!

When  the Q first put out the insider we were sent a complimentary copy. I figured that it wasn't necessary to pay for an advertising flyer so passed on it.

I will be curious to see what it provides.

Respected Contributor

I signed up for The Insider yesterday.  i received a quick response that my first issue would be sent to me within 4 to 6 weeks.  I assume I will receive electronically which is great.

Esteemed Contributor

Just how long could it take to enter an email address into a database? 2 months...ah yes....it's the QVC way!

I already have the QVC insider link and no I'm not going to post it here as it's verboten.

What gets me is that some editor guy whom I'm sure spends a lot of time and hard work puts this freewebizine advetorial together but only some customers who have the secret password are supposed to the only ones to be able to read it? That\s so old school. What happened to being inclusive? The root word of exclusive is to exclude.

I enjoy the articles about some of the vendors and hosts like the one marking the one year anniversary of Joan Rivers passing and I bet other people would enjoy reading what Melissa Rivers has to say about it but I guess some people are more special than others when it comes to the QVC Insider. And it has always been thus as long as I've been a community member! It's time for QVC to get with it and make it accessible and easy to find for everyone!

Honored Contributor

When was the last time any big corporation was fair to its employees and customers?  Whatever it may be, that's the way big business is now.  And it'll stay this way as long as they continue to control politicians.

Trusted Contributor

I received a response fairly quickly!  I hope others who are interested also email to be added to the list.