Contributor

I placed and order 4 days ago and when I check order status, it just says in process. How can 1 little package of microfiber clothes take 4 days to process? It won't let me cancel because it's "IN PROCESS." Called CS and she just repeated "I'm sorry it's in process, I can't cancel it, but you can return it." So I am going to pay $7.00 to return something I want to cancel? WHY does processing take so dang long? Seems beyond ridiculous to me. I wish HSN had the same vendors. I GET my order in 3 days max. Has anyone else had issues like this??  

Honored Contributor

Four days is not all that long to be in process.  After all, the hosts usually say that you'll have the item in 7-10 days.  Give it time.

Super Contributor

You think thay's bad, wait until you return it.  It takes weeks to process and it doesn't show up anywhere.

Esteemed Contributor

@LisaRN wrote:

I placed and order 4 days ago and when I check order status, it just says in process. How can 1 little package of microfiber clothes take 4 days to process? It won't let me cancel because it's "IN PROCESS." Called CS and she just repeated "I'm sorry it's in process, I can't cancel it, but you can return it." So I am going to pay $7.00 to return something I want to cancel? WHY does processing take so dang long? Seems beyond ridiculous to me. I wish HSN had the same vendors. I GET my order in 3 days max. Has anyone else had issues like this??  

You must be new around here.

yes   😖  yes   😭  yes   😠

Super Contributor

Me too. 

Respected Contributor

It's VERY frustrating at times.  Sometimes when the package finally arrives, I open it and say, "Oh yeah, I remember ordering this (barely).

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

4 days processing is normal. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: "IN PROCESS"

[ Edited ]

@excpa wrote:

You think thay's bad, wait until you return it.  It takes weeks to process and it doesn't show up anywhere.

A few months ago, I figured out that there is a site you can use to at least sort of track the progress of your package when you use the Q return labels:
http://www.tracking.smartlabel.com/

You won't get many details, and there definitely is no estimated delivery date, but it helps to give some assurance that your package is moving when neither UPS nor USPS give you anything beyond "tendered to agent" until QVC receives the return.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @LisaRN I checked your order and if it is the one for the Don Aslett's Microfiber Cloths it looks like it is being loaded on the truck and that is why it cannot be canceled. If you wanted to cancel it and were unable to I will comment your account stating you may be returning the item. 

Honored Contributor

The OP must live next door to HSN.  It takes me a heck of a lot longer than 3 days to receive packages from them.  They've gone downhill too.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment