Respected Contributor

Re: "Guaranteed Arrival By Christmas"

Katluver925,If Promised it Will Be delivered mine always has!! Have Faith Will Travel  !!!

Respected Contributor

grandma2pkmh, Don't Fret over gifts, something after Christmas is always more special , that Christmas keeps going because in a blink its over !! I stretch mine out a little farther to keep it interesting.

Super Contributor

Earlier in the thread, I posted that on Wednesday afternoon (12/20)  I ordered the small Duraflame stove heater from QVC for a last minute gift. I paid the hefty "Premium Shipping" fee to have it arrive today (12/22) because it would be a meaningful and special surprise Christmas gift for our son. 

Well, guess what? Tracking info tells me my special gift is OUT FOR DELIVERY today!! Well done, QVC!! The only way I would have blamed the Q had it not arrived in time is if they had not shipped it yesterday. 

Holiday Hugs. . .

Life is tough, but I am tougher!!
Honored Contributor

I ordered some things from Target on Monday. They were not for x-mas and the EDD was the 29th which I was fine with.  I arrived home Wednesday night and saw a package on my front porch.  I was sure it was delivered to the wrong address but it was my Target order. 

The last thing I was waiting for was an Amazon order I placed 2 or 3 weeks ago.  It was delivered yesterday afternoon.    

Respected Contributor

Several years ago a last minute Christmas purchase did not arrive as promised. The seller sent a note of apology and a small gift card. I thought that was a classy gesture.

Valued Contributor

In years past,I have always ordered items at the last minute...When they say they will be delivered before Christmas...they mean it.As far as I am concerned,I have always recieved the items before Christmas as promised.I cannot speak of others experiences,only my own!

Super Contributor

I promise this will be my last update on my last minute gift order of the small Duraflame stove heater. I placed the order from QVC at 3:30 PM or so on 12/20, and paid the upgraded shipping to have it arrive by 12/22. I must've been a real good girl this year, because by 1:15PM this afternoon (12/22) the Duraflame heater was delivered, wrapped and under the tree!! NOW I am REALLY all done . . . with time to spare!!

Merry Christmas to all my Forum Friends, and many thanks for all the laughs, support and hours of fun I've found with you all here. Even when I'm not posting I'm enjoying reading all of your posts and looking at all of your photos - especially all of your fur babies!

Holiday Hugs and Christmas Chisses. . .

Life is tough, but I am tougher!!
Regular Contributor

Not only do the hosts mention the "guaranteed delivery" but if I remember correctly, there was also a section online devoted to said items.  One more day for delivery ~ we shall see. Fingers crossed.

Respected Contributor

Received all my last minute Q gifts with days to spare. Well done QVC!!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

is this a replay of last year's thread?  shop early, folks.  depending on overloaded/overworked shipping companies/po this time of year is a calculated bet.