Esteemed Contributor

Re: "GOING GOING" SO ANNOYING

All the "fly-in" ads on this site are annoying, but the one I hate the most is "the price on this item dropped since you last viewed it"—because EVERY SINGLE TIME it shows a tacky necklace that I would never, ever look at. I wish that item were going, going...

Honored Contributor

All part of internet online shopping.

Many sites do this...easy to just ignore.

It will be around as long as online shopping is...and new things will be invented.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus I agree. I seriously don't need a pop up every time. One reason I shop online is so I can consider what I'm interested in.

If it sells out before I get to it, oh well.

Honored Contributor

SO ANNOYING. I can't stand them. They block my view of the item and they do not make me buy, either. 

Super Contributor

YES IT GETS ON MY LAST NERVE.. PLUS EVERYTHING IS A MUST BUY NOW .. WE ONLY BROUGHT IN SO MANY THEY WONT BE HERE IF YOU DONT GET IT NOW.. ITS PRESSURE AND I DONT LIKE IT

Esteemed Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

QVC is trying to recreate the frenzy of an auction, both on air and online.  Not working with me, as I find it an annoyance and rather insulting to my intelligence.  Better they put their attention to ensure they have enough stock before they take orders.

Yes, @PamfromCT, "we didn't bring a whole lot." Well, go get some more! 

Esteemed Contributor

"It will never be back again." Add an extra button on it and it'll be back again, again and again!

Esteemed Contributor

We only have 5000. "That may sound like a lot, but that's for the whole country."

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mindy D wrote:

SO ANNOYING. I can't stand them. They block my view of the item and they do not make me buy, either. 

@Mindy D,  Because you chose the "Webdings" font, your image might be hard to decipher for some posters with different devices or software.  Here's how it looks on my old iMac, with Google Chrome (current software versions):

C8BB1BCB-56A4-47BB-8619-C7A8DAEF2913.jpeg

And it's displayed this way on my iPad with Safari (current software versions):

F2866DE9-A828-43E6-9399-FE6D7A1ABE84.jpeg

Thought it might be good to explain in case some posters are seeing those interesting characters and wondering what's up.😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo thanks for the explanation because I was seeing what you showed in your first picture and wondered why I was seeing the post that way.