Super Contributor

QVC has us again. No great pricing, same old, same old. What is sooo good about today??

Valued Contributor

Certainly no big deal, like so many QVC hyped promotions.  Where are the great prices?  Where is the variety?  You're right @Barb114 - REALLY?

Contributor

A lot of hype for nothing special. I was excited to look and was wondering the whole time I looked at the list if this was a mistake. What a time waste.

Honored Contributor

I thought the offerings were quite dismal.

Frequent Contributor

Totally agree with the OP.  I have been shopping philosophy throughout July for Christmas presents and the so called Black Friday deals for philosophy have the very SAME prices as they"ve  been since July 1.  Free shipping since July 1 for philosophy too so why tout that now????  It is the same stuff being sold but under a different tag: Black Friday Deals.  Whoopee.

Respected Contributor

What’s good about today: no rain so turn off the TV and go outside into the sunshine and garden if you have one, if not, then the park !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Esteemed Contributor

It seems to be more of a day of Beauty......6 ez pays for beauty products and some offerings of ez pay on certain other products.......not everything....Black Friday normally means SLASHED PRICES.....(not a couple dollars worth)

and i checked some different items and see no price difference............unless they are holding back for later some bigger "surprise".......this is even less then a ez pay day!

Honored Contributor

QVC just doesn't seem to grasp the concept of "sale prices" and "clearance pricing".  Black Friday?????  Not hardly!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Barb114 wrote:

QVC has us again. No great pricing, same old, same old. What is sooo good about today??

Nothing 

Occasional Contributor

Black Friday but I have to join Facebook to view? When did QVC do a secret handshake with Zuckerberg? Zuckerberg wants my shopping history? QVC should have loyalty to it's clients not FB private servers.

Facebook Servers archive and their algorithms stalk you around the internet. Zuckerberg FB is like the Hotel California! To join you give permission for FB to archive your data for eternity. How? Because once on the internet your data stays on multiple servers that store your information. Trust me your data can never be completely removed; it's there for eternity. 

The choice is yours. My son is on FB but I will never give my private information to Zuckerberg & his league of servers to collect data  and monetize my private life.