Valued Contributor

THANK YOU ALL for posting.  I am post-surgical and thought the pain meds were making me miss the great Black Friday deals.  Went to FB...Nope....they just aren't there and your postings have confirmed my original thought.  I had hoped I could get some great deals on gifts during my healing downtime.  

Honored Contributor

Re: "Black Friday" REALLY

[ Edited ]

I clicked on the link from the email to shop this sale. I looked at the items on the 1st page. Nothing special & no lower prices.

Amazon, Wal-Mart & Target all had better deals on some of the same items Q has today. Like the Dyson V8 it was $365 at Amazon & Wal-Mart but Q wants $399. Q has the Kitchenaid Artisan Mixer for $300 but I saw it for about $250 on Prime Day.

Wal-Mart had a bread machine & a 3.2 qt Air Fryer both for just over $30 each.

Esteemed Contributor

I'll add my voice to the others here and concur that the supposed "specials" are actually not on sale at all; there are three or four items included that I was thinking about purchasing earlier this week, so I know for a fact that the prices are not lower.

And what a weird thing to do when you're still winding down the CIJ sale for a few days...

Respected Contributor

I agree, QVC's idea of "Black Friday" is a big joke!  Lots of items aren't even marked down, just have more easy pays.  Do people really fall for this baloney???

Super Contributor

@Suzeecat

QVC really thinks we will fall for this nonsense. The higher-ups do not know their customers and how shopping savvy we are. They will learn when sales fall.

Honored Contributor

Maybe someone from corporate needs to move away from their desk, go to the mall and see personally what Black Friday really means. 

Honored Contributor

@Suzeecat wrote:

I agree, QVC's idea of "Black Friday" is a big joke!  Lots of items aren't even marked down, just have more easy pays.  Do people really fall for this baloney???

@Suzeecat  Obviously many think easy pay is as good as a sale price. Not me!!

Occasional Contributor

Another Q hoax! Should be April fools day!  Same old stock, same or even higher prices.

Very bad marketing Q along with the month long of Xmas hype. 

Honored Contributor

I don't see anything special about Black Friday today!  I thought it would be a REAL Black Friday.  Pfffttt.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

As usual, the most hype produces the most NOTHING.  No QVC for me today.  Worthless promotion and terrible viewing day.  IT Cosmetics must own a share of QVC; pretty much only makeup company that ever gets a TSV.  Skin care companies, yes, but what about the likes of Tarte, Mally, Laura Geller, and some great companies QVC never shows any more???