Respected Contributor

Where have all the "as is" items go?  I checked 3 different vendors and there are about 4 items each.  Are they getting rid of as is?

Frequent Contributor

I noticed the same thing this morning! Hardly any options now. I wonder if it's due to a change in seasons so they have low inventory or if this is permanent. I really got some great deals with "as is" items. 

Respected Contributor

I think they're more concerned with getting products out the door than they are with dealing with items returned, then re-listing them "as is". 

Frequent Contributor

From experience I have received things that I ordered as "new" that were definitely used or at least previously sold. Sometimes they are ok, but if I paid for "NEW", I don't want someone else's stuff they sent back.  You can tell if its new by an empty rectangular box on the item label. I'm thinking QVC is losing customers and has resorted to sending everything and anything out to make up for lost revenue. I have been a QVC customer for a long time and have spent a lot of money. Quality has deteriorated, sizing is always off and totally unreliable, and prices have gone up to the point that I will go to local merchants to find similar cheaper and sometimes much better quality. I can no longer afford Susan Graver and Denim and Co. I have many beautiful things I have purchased from the different designers who have come and gone from QVC. Prices at the time I purchased were fairly reasonable and usually very good quality. At least I have good stuff to fall back on

Frequent Contributor

I don't know, but at my local Target, the fitting rooms are STILL closed.  The girl told me that you can purchase it, if it doesn't work you can return it, and they HAVE TO QUARANTINE  IT FOR 72 HOURS!!!

So maybe it has something to do with Covid...????

Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I wonder if QVC is getting rid of "As is" due to low profits. Having to relist a sent back item and maybe having it returned again doesn't make them much money.  And now with Covid it's probably more profitable for them to sell those items to a wholesaler who will buy them to sell on the secondary market. Just a guess.

Honored Contributor

There are 8 pages of "As Is" now.  

Respected Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

Where have all the "as is" items go?  I checked 3 different vendors and there are about 4 items each.  Are they getting rid of as is?

If you found 4 items for each vendor, I would say they are not getting rid of 'AS IS' merchandise.