Honored Contributor

question about accessing your personal posted reviews

does anyone know if there is some easy way to access all reviews that a customer has posted? i want to review my reviews and was wondering if they are all in one place.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: question about accessing your personal posted reviews

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45

The only way that springs to mind is to find an item that you know you reviewed.  Once you see your name among the reviews, there should be an option to 'read all reviews' by you.

Edited to add - I just checked something I reviewed recently.  Under my name in parentheses is (read all my reviews).

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Re: question about accessing your personal posted reviews

@Bird mama wrote:

@sunshine45

The only way that springs to mind is to find an item that you know you reviewed.  Once you see your name among the reviews, there should be an option to 'read all reviews' by you.

Edited to add - I just checked something I reviewed recently.  Under my name in parentheses is (read all my reviews).

thanks @Bird mama

i was hoping to find a somewhat easier solution, but yes, it works if you go back and find a review you posted. Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein