Frequent Contributor

I think Angel looks good for her age. I didn't realize she was as old as she is

Esteemed Contributor

@daydreamer so, how old is she?

Honored Contributor

40's I think.    Oh yeah.......uh huh.......that's real ancient.....................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Angel looks fantastic since her weight loss.  Being in love probably plays into it too.

Esteemed Contributor

My God 40's, 50's and even 60's not old.  It depends how you take care of yourself, inside and out.  At least she did not get guant in the face because she did the weight slow. But she doesn 't look old. 

I would give anything to be 60's again.  Enjoy whatever age you are, life is short.  Yes it gets hard to look in the mirror and think, where did I go, but anytime above ground is good.

I get filler and botox and use good cosmetics for the smooth skin.  Nothing will get rid of wrinkles, just depends on the degree you have.  Dr. Perricone's conform is holding off a botox and filler treatment for at least a little while more.  I was ready after a year until I got this.  Read the reviews on it.  Pricey though, but cheaper than the ones mention.

You also need to keep a little weight on as you get older, maybe five lbs for the face.

Frequent Contributor

today on the show Albany asked her how long she was with QVC and Quacker Factory and she said 25 years. So I'm assuming she is between 45-50. I thought she was only like 30 years old

Esteemed Contributor

Angel looks beautiful these days. Especially with her hair curled a little. I think she's enjoying her weight loss. Hope she keeps it. It's too hard to lose to let it go.... Quacker Factory clothes seem to be the right brand and suited just for her!

Respected Contributor

She looked so cute, I think it was yesterday, white crop pants, flip flops.  There is nothing phony about her, she's not putting on a show,