Honored Contributor

programming this weekend...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!

Pretty boring weekend programming for all the shopping networks----beds, big a*s TVs, drones and computers. So....I got tons done around the homestead!!!  This is what the holiday schedule will look like.....prob starting  next month and on until the new year......can't wait!!!!!! 

Trusted Contributor

Re: programming this weekend...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!

So you are complaining because you did something prouctuve rather than sit around watching shopping channels?

Valued Contributor

@KYToby wrote:

So you are complaining because you did something prouctuve rather than sit around watching shopping channels?

@KYToby.....so, do you ever do anything productive?  Seems as if you're always on the forums chastising people.

Respected Contributor

@MathisFan apparently chastising people IS his job.

Valued Contributor

I agree.  I got alot of work done because I wasn't watching the Q.

Honored Contributor

No,not complaining at all,  just stating a fact. Sorry if that bothers you. I am very productive every day no matter what is on TV.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KYToby wrote:

Someone... needs to come down off their way too high horse and accept that if people don't like what's being programmed they're going to say so... And unless someone... is programming this tedium for the shopping networks, then it really shouldn't be seen as any kind of personal affront.., Really... it shouldn't be... It also shouldn't be any kind of surprise... I mean come on, QVC's weekend programming has become sort of notorious for being an utter snooze-fest, more times than not. Oh, and if someone... IS programming this hot mess, well, then they deserve whatever, uh, feedback... they get...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

There are a few posters on this board who have to stop drinking the QVC Kool-Aid.

Regular Contributor

ktoby::: I swear all you enjoy is commenting NEGATIVELY ON EVERYONES COMMENTS...Do you ever have a good day???