Super Contributor

You can make your own for very little money, in any size container you want, with the same ingredients !!!!!

Found it on Pinterest !

Don't pay those ridiculous prices !!! Let's see how long this post stay's here before it get's poofed ! lol !

You can also buy it in a catalog for $ 6.95. I used to buy it for $ 4.95 year's before the Q had it at higher prices in a fancier bottle.

Respected Contributor
I saw the advent calendar of products too. I couldn't believe someone would think of such a thing. Tacky to my tastes.
Honored Contributor

That's today's Q, tacky and kitschy, oh my!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Why is the Q letting itself get so tacky, so cheap, from the days before and leading to the 50-in-50 tour days, when products were so varied and so nice ?

Oh, think I just thought of the answe to my own question ! Perhaps because back then most products were proudly made and purchase here in America, and now it's all from China, Taiwan, etc? Cheap junk ????????

The junkier, the higher the prices, and the higher the shipping.

WHEN is our contry going to stop farming out and get back to making things here again ? Does everything have to be determined by price? What about value and quality, pride ??

Valued Contributor
Potpourri describes QVC programming. Maybe a name change is in order.
Honored Contributor
On 9/28/2014 Reever said: I saw the advent calendar of products too. I couldn't believe someone would think of such a thing. Tacky to my tastes.

They suggested you give that ""calendar"" as a gift. I don't think so.

Super Contributor
On 9/23/2014 chickenbutt said:

Wow, who'd a thunk it! A whole hour of toilet deodorizers.

I was just look at this for the first time and saw how it 'creates a film on the water' that does blah blah blah (whatever the rest of that was). It made me wonder what this does to the sewer system over a period of time. I guess it can't be worse than whatever else but - well, whatever.

IT DOESN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOUR SEWER SYSTEM as the contents are made from essential oils only. If you would like to make your own very inexpensively, in any quantity that you would like, I can leave the recipe here for those who are truly interested.

Remember it's just an essential oil, like peppermint oil, lavender oil, bergamont, eucalyptus, etc.

Honored Contributor

It speaks literal volumes that out of all the millions of products out there to which the Q could have hitched their wagon this is one of the ones they've chosen not only to sell, but to push intensely... Really makes you wonder about the decision makers at the helm, both past and present.

Honored Contributor

I am so so so sorry I feel partly responsible because I keep asking for variety and I guess in the eyes of QVC's Programmer a full hour of Poo-pourri met QVC's definition of being different and provide variety---so I want to apologize---I guess I should be more specific on what I mean....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor
On 10/8/2014 SPURT said:

I am so so so sorry I feel partly responsible because I keep asking for variety and I guess in the eyes of QVC's Programmer a full hour of Poo-pourri met QVC's definition of being different and provide variety---so I want to apologize---I guess I should be more specific on what I mean....

We might have known this was all your doo-ing...

Before she left for 'other opportunities' moms always told me the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree...