Contributor
QVC is presenting an hour of pourri products. PLEASE. Is this an omen of where QVC is going.
Honored Contributor

Wow, who'd a thunk it! A whole hour of toilet deodorizers.

I was just look at this for the first time and saw how it 'creates a film on the water' that does blah blah blah (whatever the rest of that was). It made me wonder what this does to the sewer system over a period of time. I guess it can't be worse than whatever else but - well, whatever.

Super Contributor

pat must have checked her schedule today and tried to run for it with her chunky heels on I mean lets see poo pouri then cheap rugs oh and then some irons...... yeah its her lucky day

Valued Contributor

I just can not see my husbands motley crew of men here for football or fight night going into my bathroom and spraying a ""thin film of oil"" into the toilet bowl before use. I find it amazing if they find the toilet!!!!

Honored Contributor

Did you see the other night when they were selling an ""advent"" calendar with the various scents. They said it would make a great gift.

Honored Contributor
On 9/23/2014 Daysdee said:

Did you see the other night when they were selling an ""advent"" calendar with the various scents. They said it would make a great gift.

I'm non-religious but even to me that seems to sully the whole advent calendar thing. I'm just SMH over that one!

Honored Contributor
On 9/23/2014 mrs clause said: QVC is presenting an hour of pourri products. PLEASE. Is this an omen of where QVC is going.

I think they've already arrived...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

you must be kidding, an hour devoted to T****?

Super Contributor
On 9/23/2014 chickenbutt said:
On 9/23/2014 Daysdee said:

Did you see the other night when they were selling an "advent" calendar with the various scents. They said it would make a great gift.

I'm non-religious but even to me that seems to sully the whole advent calendar thing. I'm just SMH over that one!

I agree, as if God needs a helping hand or something. Tacky.

Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.blink} An advent poo pourri calendar, seriously? Sorry I missed that one .