Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt

thank you for posting. That was funny and fun

Contributor

I remember a LONG time ago when Steve Bryant and Virginia Olsen were showing the Nesco oven, she took a roast out to put on a plate in front of the oven and it fell on the floor!   HAHA

Contributor

This made me think of one a long time ago where Steve Bryant was demonstrating some ‘unbreakable’ plastic bowls. To prove it, he tossed one on the floor and it shattered, loudly. His face was priceless and the camera moved to another spot. 

Honored Contributor
@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Jill Bauer was demonstrating an item that was a big bug swatter  that sent electric zaps upon contact to kill bugs on a wall or any flat surface.  She was saying you should not swat a person because of the electric volt — as she was saying this she wasn’t thinking and swatted her hand with it.  She got quite a shock, her eyes got big and shoulders went up, but she played it off and continued on with the show.  

You have made my day, picturing this.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

My favorite was when Kathy Levine, not known for her cooking skills, was demonstrating a bread machine.  She carefully loaded all the ingredients that had been laid out for her.  She then turned the machine on.  It made the most God-awful racket imaginable.  She had a look of pure horror on her face.  Apparently someone had left a metal part that should have been removed, in the machine.

I never understood why someone as polished as Kathy Levine never learned to cook. Coming from a Jewish family especially. She claimed she ate out 7 nights a week. I do believe she married late in life to a pilot. Perhaps he Is the cook in the house. It's awfully expensive dining out every night and frankly boring. I would miss home cooked meals.

So pray tell what does coming from a Jewish family have to do with cooking????????????

Maybe you would miss home cooked meals but there are a lot of very busy women and men with lots of money to dine out and enjoy every second.

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt LOL about Shawn looking bored and the vendor calling her out. IMO she's gotten way too high & mighty & snarky for me to enjoy anything she hosts.