Honored Contributor

one good thing about the new format

I am spending less time on the computer

after my initial visit on Monday which looked promising.  I am finding  this rather annoying and time consuming

There are so many other BBd formats to use why pick this one?

Must have been either some kids project or cheap

I just want a feed of the newest posts like the front page of the previous board.

Respected Contributor

Re: one good thing about the new format

this is true. The fonts, big , small , light , colored make my head hurt and who needs that?

Trusted Contributor

I was just thinking the same thing a little while ago!!  The Q is getting rid of me little by little. The forums used to be, for the most part, a lot of fun, now it's a chore.  Miss the old days.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Esteemed Contributor

Me to. I'm not as interested in spending time here any more. I am very computer literate and just not thrilled with this change. I want it to be simple.
Super Contributor

I am computer literate and have been on these boards for many many years. But, now, forget it. I can't find anything and as the Q tries to make it "friendly", I'm opting out. The good thing though is that I will spend much less money because on the old boards, some posters would entice me with their suggestions and recommendations. Now, I can't find anything, so away I go. Sorry Q.

Super Contributor

I think, little by little, we will learn and get comfortable with the new format.  As always, changes take time to learn.  

Hang in there posters.  

Honored Contributor

There are too many bells and whistles, I am good with computers and i figured it out, but I do not think it is needed here

meowing kitty wrote:
Me to. I'm not as interested in spending time here any more. I am very computer literate and just not thrilled with this change. I want it to be simple.

e

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I couldn't agree more.  This new format is completely uninspiring.  This is only the first time I've been back since Monday's messy kick-off.  I doubt I'll return often.