Esteemed Contributor

ok , has the "items recently on air" changed?

[ Edited ]

now I cannot get to the time I want.It keeps jumping back to all 3 channels and just showing me the present hour    Smiley Sad

They just cannot leave things alone.Must they keep changing things day after day!

Honored Contributor

Re: ok , has the "items recently on air" changed?

@MalteseMomma wrote:

now I cannot get to the time I want.It keeps jumping back to all 3 channels and just showing me the present hour I missed   Smiley Sad

They just cannot leave things alone.Must they keep changing things day after day!

I can't find it either and it was the ONE USEFUL FEATURE for me on the main page.

Change for the sake of change......

Respected Contributor

Not only can't you get that, if you go to the guide to see a program that's already been shown, they will only show you whats on right then. I sometimes miss program, and have used this to go back, not any more. Why have the "see what's on" on a particular show.if they won't show it? Also another stupid thing, if you ask a question they will tell you it has been answered, then when you go there it's the page on the show, that you purcheased the item.What's with thay?

Honored Contributor

Sorry you are having problems with this site yet again.  But I'm on an iPad using the Safari browser and have no difficulties getting either the items recently on air or the program guide and previous shows.

Valued Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

Sorry you are having problems with this site yet again.  But I'm on an iPad using the Safari browser and have no difficulties getting either the items recently on air or the program guide and previous shows.

Same here with Android phone app as well as HP laptop....

Esteemed Contributor

Not changing my settings for QVC..........NEVER!!!!!

Either they cater to me or I just don't shop here...........

After 30 yrs here (or whatever) I assure you I do not need anything !

Honored Contributor

@Sueliz wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

Same here with Android phone app as well as HP laptop....

I checked my iPad after you posted, @geezerette, and apparently whatever had happened was fixed. Wasn't working correctly earlier in the week though.

Thanks for the heads up!

Esteemed Contributor

The problem is not fixed though. There's the older version of the items on air and sometimes the newer and IMO poorly designed mobile version will then load without prompting. 

I also suspect they have a server sychronization problem as not everyone "sees" the same issue at the same time.

Leaving well enough alone in their web and mobile page design has never been a goal of QVC management. The only stable design is their QVC app.

Honored Contributor

Not even to mention that for some of us the prices for all items aren't showing until you click on a specific item. They're always tinkering with this website and yet it NEVER gets any better. If they aren't going to bring someone in to do it right then they ought to simply find the least offensive incarantion of it they can and then leave it the heck alone. It gets old. Sooner or later, some of us are going to leave and not come back. Oops, looking at their financial reports, apparently that's already happened...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma  I'm with you on the "not needing anything"  Here and there, I have a few wants, but not many of those even.

That's pretty much anywhere - and that's probably why I have no idea what they change and what they don't.   I do think I can pretty much find anything I do want to check out the same way I have for a very long time.  Maybe because my technology is old????