Honored Contributor

no wonder Q s/h fees are so HIGH: 🤔😳

[ Edited ]

Normally I don't use Q for anything I need (or gift) if on a deadline.  And for sure,  I could have bought from Amazon - prime and never thought of it.  In fact, it was $5 less & 1 day free s/h🙄

So I ordered on Sunday something I wanted to send as a gift.   

I just looked at the "ship status" -- this package actually went in a circle to the same post office from where it was going out for delivery🙄

It went to area PO [PA) but left to be sorted in another PO- (NJ)does this make any sense- or is it me! 

CE6A3694-5EBD-4993-8318-9D6EF611FDBB.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Re: no wonder Q s/h fees are so HIGH: 🤔😳

I don't think their S&H fees are high at all. 

Respected Contributor

I agree with Makena: shipping rates are reasonable.

Honored Contributor

There was a recent post about tracking from USPS.  It talk about how packages don't physically go to those out of the way cities or states.  I don't remember who the OP was.  

Honored Contributor

@GCR18wrote:

There was a recent post about tracking from USPS.  It talk about how packages don't physically go to those out of the way cities or states.  I don't remember who the OP was.  

@GCR18  Yes they do often.  Smaller offices send them to sorting centers, then sometimes they come back.  Sometimes the person at the smaller center doesn't have time to sort all their packages, something comes in late and goes to the center etc.  It all works off the numbers on your zip code.

Honored Contributor

I'm sure it all makes perfect sense to the postal workers.  As long as my package shows up on my doorstep in the allotted time, I don't care.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@makenawrote:

I don't think their S&H fees are high at all. 

If only we could say that for AK & HI customers.  How I’d love to only have to pay $3 shipping instead of $11-$12 (for a blouse). ☹️

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624

Ordering this item was like my fav saying "what was I thinking!"

Alrhough, i still think shipping is high then again I sent my sister a Easter gift of marshmallow cottoncandy peeps (3)

put in 8x8 box cost $13.21😳 thru ups not usps because it was her final fun gift to end her bday month!

Honored Contributor

I've just about stopped sending packages to family members because postage is so high.  I've been accumulating some things to send to my sister and dread going to P.O. because the box is big and heavy.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

It says eletronic shipment information  received and not the shipment itself for the earlier entry then later the package was actually received at the PO for delivery.  It's showing the true picture.