Super Contributor

Looking for no show comfortable socks. I have read bommsas dont wear very good

Honored Contributor

Re: no show shots

[ Edited ]

@crazered After trying many brands of no-shows, I found Bombas socks that actually stay on my feet!  All others would slip off while wearing them.

Plus I have had no issues with them being uncomfortable.  They are very comfortable to me but everyone's feet are different.

ETA:  I'm referring to the very low cut no-shows.

Respected Contributor

Sheec socks are the best I have found for no shows that actually stay up.

I have ordered them directly from their website but recently found a great price on a set here at the Q.

Item A388392

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Trusted Contributor

I switiched from Bombas this year to Heat Holders.  They are the softest, most comfortable socks I've had in a long time.  You can buy them in different thicknesses depending on how much warmth you want.  We've had a few warm days here and I still wore the socks without getting overheated. In my experience, Bombas socks turn rough after a few washings.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

The title of this thread cracks me up.  Are they shots in the arm or shots down the hatch?

Oh; socks, you say?  I have the same problem.  The only kind that actually stay on fail on the "no show" part.  And the ones that really are "no show", fall off.  

Honored Contributor

@crazered wrote:

Looking for no show comfortable socks. I have read bommsas dont wear very good

@crazered   Purchased some from Q...nude no shows, but can't find ones that are "terry, etc." for my sneakers...ones I've purchased always show out.

Super Contributor

Yeah I did make a type O  Socks. 

Honored Contributor

Re: no show shots

[ Edited ]

@crazered wrote:

Yeah I did make a type O  Socks. 

@crazered 

See those 3 dots in the upper right hand corner of the post click them and click EDIT REPLY and you can edit your post title or change something in your message....

I have an Android phone and I have to click FULL and the bottom right of the creen to get access to the 3 dots to be able to edit, but on my laptop the dots are already there....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Love Bombas. Have no issues. Wear well and like other poster said they stay up. Worth every dime.