Respected Contributor

no problems with shipping for me!

i ordered A378521 on 6/8 and i received it today! 

i almost didn't order it because i thought the colors were too much like a couple of others i have in the same sort of style... but on closer inspection and seeing it on the model, i decided to order.  this top is AWESOME !   great job rene! 

Valued Contributor

Re: no problems with shipping for me!

@fancy pantsy wrote:

i almost didn't order it because i thought the colors were too much like a couple of others i have in the same sort of style... but on closer inspection and seeing it on the model, i decided to order.  this top is AWESOME !   great job rene! 

What color did you order?

Honored Contributor

@fancy pantsyNice to hear some good news  --  and I think you'll like wearing that top.     I bought something similar at Steinmart before the world shut down;   I didn't even pick it out myself -  a stranger saw me picking out tops to try and handed it to me. Wish I knew who she was -  it's turned out to be one of my favorite tops.

Respected Contributor

@debfau wrote:

@fancy pantsy wrote:

What color did you order?

i ordered the animal iris because it's predominately green and i didn't have a green one.  it's really lovely.