Trusted Contributor

nice to see Stacey on the morning show

So nice to see Stacey Stauffer on during the day. She is a good host---calm, knowledgeable, respectful with vendors, and genuine. Refreshing. Thanks, QVC. Hope to see more of her during the day.

Honored Contributor

Re: nice to see Stacey on the morning show

know that this is just my opinion but there's something about this host I can't put my finger on. Rubs me the wrong way.

Super Contributor

Maybe she'd be better, hosting alone. (?) Nancy is a nervous Nellie.{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Esteemed Contributor

Stacey is lovely, calm and reserved...always respectful and dresses age appropriate. She is underutilized
Honored Contributor

As much as we complain about these host selling styles , this host to me is just very blah and bland. I didn't even know who you all were talking about at first and had to think twice about who she was.

Super Contributor

On 3/24/2015 baker said:

As much as we complain about these host selling styles , this host to me is just very blah and bland. I didn't even know who you all were talking about at first and had to think twice about who she was.

Perhaps it is because she is relegated to the Over Nights/ early morning shows...depending on where you live/watch. I HAVE watched Stacie on Q Plus - and I don't have a "problem'" watching her presentations.

Regular Contributor

On 3/24/2015 pink dogwood said:

know that this is just my opinion but there's something about this host I can't put my finger on. Rubs me the wrong way.

Believe me, it's not just your opinion. I think she is rude to customers and vendors and she is even worse to customers if you make a suggestion to her on Facebook. She is one of the rudest hosts that QVC has EVER had. I wish they would get rid of her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

I don't think it is polite of her to call her customers who phone in "honey", "dearie" and "sweetie". That is very unprofessional and is condescending.