Respected Contributor

generally i am not a fan - too many clicks to get basic info.  Q seems determined to make us dig for dimensions/measurements etc.   ok, i am used to that.  but what i have found is when i click on a color button for a frock or whatever, the image comes up and blocks out the name of the color.  very annoying -  don't know if it is Chrome formatting or what but it really should be addressed.  many thanks.

Super Contributor

Any shopping I do/did at the Q was always online but the new format has stopped even that!  Way to go, Q! 

Valued Contributor

I don't like this new format at all.  My iPad keeps reloading the page when I click on different colors.  So frustrating.  Nothing was wrong with the way it was, why change it?

Esteemed Contributor

I bail out of a product page on a regular basis.

I think once they look at the metrics for how long someone spends on each page, they might retool the new new format.

It's clearly meant to be mobile first, but it's clunky and not user-friendly.

If at first you don't succeed....

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Frequent Contributor

Agree!  The issue of the blocked color title has been brought up in previous forums.  Buyers really do want to see the product in different colors AND the "correct name" for the color if they want to order by the correct color name.  There are many positive features on the QVC site, but some of the "new" features are awkward and time consuming.    Hope QVC acknowledges these issues soon and is able to resolve them.    Thank You

Esteemed Contributor

Funny you say that.  I just chatted online with someone online from QVC and told them about this.   Try looking at the handbags.  It completely covers the color. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't like the changes -- and the new navigation is the pits.  But then, I'm computer-challenged and don't do well with change in general.  I'm glad to read here that it's not just me!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
QVC Social Team

Re: new on line format

[ Edited ]

@ms traditional wrote:

generally i am not a fan - too many clicks to get basic info.  Q seems determined to make us dig for dimensions/measurements etc.   ok, i am used to that.  but what i have found is when i click on a color button for a frock or whatever, the image comes up and blocks out the name of the color.  very annoying -  don't know if it is Chrome formatting or what but it really should be addressed.  many thanks.

Hello @ms traditional - I wanted to jump in here and try to help with seeing the name and color of items. If you click on any photo of the item, you will them be able to hover over the images and see the color choices. I hope this helps!

@tototwo @BalletBabe @SeattleShopper1 @gardensla @NanaLinda @Buckaroo2

Respected Contributor

thanks, Eva.   i see what you mean -   click on a photo, then on color button.  if you click on the color button alone, the image that pops up blots out name of color.  will do it the other way -   but suggest that the image pop up above color button should go away. or pop up above the name of the color.  thanks for listening.