Trusted Contributor

@mishka14 wrote:

@mishka14 wrote:

I just did what they said, put in a new nick name, it said it changed to Mishka14,  and yet here we are again with the old nick name.....what is going on?????????

just signed out, brought my computer down,  brought it back up again, and signed back in on QVC...now let's see what we got??????

FINALLY......took 3 tries...

Trusted Contributor

now that I am on a roll, and fixed the nick name problem....how do you get the photo you want under your name??????

Esteemed Contributor

I tried everything I knew and suggestions from QVC IT and ended up succumbing to making a slight change in my nickname.  Hence the xx now in Trix. 

Respected Contributor

@Trix wrote:

I tried everything I knew and suggestions from QVC IT and ended up succumbing to making a slight change in my nickname.  Hence the xx now in Trix. 

I did too.

Their solution doesn't work because you can't sign into the account because the name is already taken

Honored Contributor

@nun ya wrote:

@Trix wrote:

I did too.

Their solution doesn't work because you can't sign into the account because the name is already taken

@Trix and @nun ya, You're signed in with the new nickname now...  so did you go to your account and follow the steps I posted, to see if you can enter the old nickname there?  (And if you can, be sure to then log completely out, then come back to QVC.com and log back in, so the change will take effect.)   This is working for some posters, so maybe the tech people are slowly fixing the glitch.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo

I just tried and got this

We're sorry, the nickname you entered has already been chosen by another customer. Please create a new nickname.

Honored Contributor

@nun ya wrote:

@dooBdoo

We're sorry, the nickname you entered has already been chosen by another customer. Please create a new nickname.

@nun ya

i tried it also.....numerous times......no luck.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: new nick name?????

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

@nun ya wrote:

@dooBdoo

@nun ya

Nope, no luck! It still won't work for me!Woman Sad @sunshine45@nun ya@dooBdoo

Honored Contributor

@mishka14 wrote:

now that I am on a roll, and fixed the nick name problem....how do you get the photo you want under your name??????

@mishka14, It looks like you already added a profile picture (and a cute one!).  If you want to change it,  just go into your Settings (here in the Community), and click the "Avatars" tab and upload a different image.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@skyblue wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@nun ya wrote:

@dooBdoo

@nun ya

Nope, no luck! It still won't work for me!Woman Sad @sunshine45@nun ya@dooBdoo

@Trix, @skyblue, @sunshine45, @nun ya

It's very weird.  In some cases, the system is allowing people to change back to the old nickname (with lower case or uppercase, whatever they choose).   With others, the "already chosen by another customer" is popping up.    Maybe @Eva-QVC or someone else on the Q Team can help us?