Trusted Contributor

why did I have to pick a new nickname today?  what was wrong with the one I had?  All I wanted to do was leave a red heart on someone's post......didn't need it yesterday...what is up with this?

Honored Contributor

Beats me.  It's bananas! Cat Tongue

Valued Contributor

The Community Bds. are screwed up, as they often are. I just typed in my normal, current nickname and the sytem recognized me. Ridiculous. QVC IT folks pay no attention to such things, evidently.

Respected Contributor

I had that happen too when I logged in earlier today but I just typed the nickname I always use and it worked. 

Respected Contributor

This happened to me. I just retyped my current one and got in.

Respected Contributor
I had to re-enter my nickname too. Annoying systems glitch I guess.
Honored Contributor

It's an ongoing issue that pops up sometimes and every few months a couple of people post about it happening. I've only had it happen once, but I entered the same name I've always used and it accepted it. 

QVC Social Team

@HannahBanana wrote:

why did I have to pick a new nickname today?  what was wrong with the one I had?  All I wanted to do was leave a red heart on someone's post......didn't need it yesterday...what is up with this?

Hello @mishka14 - We have had a technical issue with this (it even happened to us) but you should be able to go back and change back to your original nickname. If it should ever happen again, just put in the same nickname you always use and you will be fine. 

Have a great afternoon!

Trusted Contributor

@Eva_qvc wrote:

@HannahBanana wrote:

Hello @mishka14 - We have had a technical issue with this (it even happened to us) but you should be able to go back and change back to your original nickname. If it should ever happen again, just put in the same nickname you always use and you will be fine. 

Have a great afternoon!

so Eva   qvc  how do I now go back to my other nick name???  Or do I just have to wait for another glitch in the system????? sorry, Technical issue....

Esteemed Contributor

@mishka14

@Eva-QVC

HB...try signing out and then signing back in...?

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~