Esteemed Contributor

new company/website for tracking returns

I just discovered that Newgistics, the company QVC uses as its returns agent, has become part of Pitney Bowes. When you go to track your returns, the old "smartlabel" URL will redirect you if you enter it online, but here's the updated direct link:

https://pitneybowes.shipment.co/track

One benefit of this new arrangement is that even more tracking details appear to be provided online, which is very helpful in checking on your packages in transit. Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

Re: new company/website for tracking returns

Doesn't seem like a much better alternative🤷‍♀️.  Put my return # in - said not found🙄 should be found in system because I returned it via USPS last Tuesday🤔

212F59B9-E092-455D-8E3D-FE3AEB308733.jpeg

Honored Contributor

I just tried the new website tracking and it had even less information than the QVC tracking.  "Estimated delivery date currently unavailable."

Honored Contributor

I didn't have any luck with it either.  It says not found.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm sorry to hear that others aren't having much luck; my two recent returns both have a ton of additional details about their individual status steps compared to what I would get from the Newgistics site.

Esteemed Contributor

@geezerette - No matter what system I've accessed for tracking QVC returns over the years, whether it was here on the website or through a third party, I've never seen any indication of an estimated delivery date. Due to the low priority and multi-stop nature of this level of shipment, I don't think they can accurately predict final delivery.

I love how quickly I can get a return processed. I've found that once it shows my return is at the Rocky Mount SC post office, I can message QVC on Facebook. The person who monitors that will check the tracking and can issue the return. It takes me all of maybe 5 minutes. I suppose it depends on how busy that person is at the time. (And it definitely helps to be very friendly.) Smiley Happy 

Regular Contributor

Returning an order via the Smart Label is ridiculous. I just checked my return - it's been 16 days since I shipped it and it hasn't left my city yet.