Not applicable

Your new website is unacceptable.

It is useful to you, not the user. It appears to be based on getting your GUEST sidetracked with shopping only. It locked my PC for over an hour twice. I am unable to get anything but shopping and this site to come up on my screen.

You have decided to send me back to shopping at other locations, including malls, but not this one.

If you can give your paying customers a reason to come back to an easy to access site, you may get a few customers back. The money you probably spent for this one could have been designed by the government. A teenager could have built a customer friendly website in one day. And it would have worked. I realize you have a huge database, but you should have thought this project through before you bought into the bells and whistles. Obviously the decision was sold to management who did not have to try to navigate to areas other than their corporate bottom line. I have worked on websites that have had to move billions of users, departments, accounting, sales and abide by FCC and international law. This one should have been easy, but was not process managed for your guests.

All I wanted to do is look at my account. Was unable to access. When I did find access to it after half an your of searching, it was locked into a loop and I had to reboot the entire process to get this far.

I would recommend you not pay a bonus to anyone who signed off on this project. They should be reminded that they have a fiduciary responsibility not to make bad decisions and be processed managed out of your corporation.

I no longer consider QVC a world class customer service provider. As far as I am concerned, your doors are closed for business.

Super Contributor

Re: new and improved websight

I don't know why everyone is having so much trouble. I have had no problem finding anything on the new website.

Respected Contributor

I'm more amazed at how many people managed to register to complain at found the site but can't manage to follow something that is easier. It's different not harder.
~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

I don't really see any point to the changes either, but haven't (yet) experienced any trouble using the site or checking account information... Certainly no computer freezing... I wonder if something else is going on? Hey, the Q's website has never been state of the art, to be sure, but the changes, to me anyway, while pointless..., aren't un-navigable...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I found the changes easy to navigate through. I like that my account is displayed front and center on the page.
Esteemed Contributor

I'm no QVC cheerleader, but I too am not finding the new design difficult to navigate.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

I just do not understand why people are having so much trouble with the site.

Esteemed Contributor

I've had no problem whatever with the new website format. One thing I do like about it is that so far, it doesn't ask me to enter my pin number every time I want to go to order status if I haven't been there for 10 minutes.

What I don't like has nothing to do with the website. Maybe they should have spent their money on a different shipping strategy instead of changing the website. I placed orders for five identical items in different colors... two on one order, two on another order, and one on a separate order. The order with one item says shipped on 4/2/15 by U.S. Mail and shows it is in Swedesboro NJ. The other two orders show shipped on 4/3/15 by UPS Ground and arrived in my city yesterday 4/4/15! Which means they will most likely be out for delivery tomorrow. I have no idea why one was shipped U.S. mail and the other two by UPS - or, since they are identical items, why they weren't all shipped in one package. It makes common sense to me that it would be cheaper for them to ship them together, especially given the $3.00 shipping charges, but of course, why would they use common sense? But if I receive the two orders tomorrow, I will give them kudos for getting them to me in 5 days, especially over Easter weekend!

THAT is what makes no sense to me, not the website! {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Trusted Contributor

I have also had zero problems with the website. But I spend a lot of time navigating sites, some good, some awful, for work, so I'm comfortable with all kinds of sites. I suspect that some people just hate change, and that's understandable. However, no company is going to invest a fortune in making changes and then undo them, because of a few complaints. Besides, really, don't you Love a Challenge :-)
Esteemed Contributor

I actually like the new system...I find it more user friendly then the old one....I don't know why OP is having problems....