Re: more QCARD perks....thanks QVC! 2023

This happened to me twice. Today it came up as 5%. I chatted with CS and got a 13 dollar credit since the amount I was getting came to 7 dollars. I thought that was an odd solution but I did get the maximum of 20 off a fashion purchase. The same thing happened on another one of the tuesday discounts where I didn't get the whole discount. You might try CS if it happens again, although it is sort of annoying!

Respected Contributor

this is an old thread but there are some card perks this month.

Honored Contributor

@Sister Barbara wrote:

This is so weird, but I bought some fashion items today, and used coe QCARDDAY7.  Instead of 15% coming off the amount, only 9.5% came off (not even 10%).  Such an odd percentage.  This happened once before when I used the QCARDDAY (number) code.  I even tried different devices and browsers and got the same result.  It's so frustrating when a discount is offered and it doesn't work correctly.

@Sister Barbara 

please contact qvcsocialteam@qvc.com so that they can get you credits towards your next purchase for the discounted amount you did not receive.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Special QCard® Offer

Get an extra 10% off* a purchase of Cyber Sale-Priced items with your QCard & code CYBERBONUS, now thru 11/30. Max savings of $20. 

*Purchases subject to credit approval. This promo code may be used towards your Cyber Sale purchase from QVC® using your QCard® or HSN Card and applied using standard checkout on 11/26/23 at Midnight ET to 11/30/23 at 11:59pm ET. This promo code may be used for merchandise only, excluding gift card purchases. This promo code may not be redeemed for cash and may not be used as payment on your QCard® or HSN Card account. This promo code is not valid at any QVC retail location and cannot be applied using Speed Buy® functionality. The promo code will be applied to your qualifying order at checkout. No minimum purchase required. Maximum Savings of $20. The promo code is not transferable. Valid for select customers only. Employees of QVC or any of its affiliates are not eligible for this offer. Limit of one promo code per transaction. Valid for one use only. Cannot be reused for cancelled or returned orders. If QVC determines that any purchase violated the terms of this offer, then QVC will be entitled to void the promo code issued in connection with such purchase without notice.  Auto-Delivery customers are only eligible for one promo code.  No additional promo codes will be sent in connection with any subsequent Auto-Delivery shipments.  Offer not valid for items ordered on Waitlist. Auto-Delivery items and Advance Order items that are not ordered during the Promotional Period, but subsequently ship during the Promotional Period, are not eligible for this offer. If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the terms and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provisions of the terms. Other restrictions may apply.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the code info on beauty products.

Today, Tuesday a code doorbuster was mentioned, " door busters" but I didn't catch the   Use of it. Anyone know?

Honored Contributor

12/5/23

CODE: QCARDDAY9

15% off of a purchase using your QCARD and the code.

*Purchases subject to credit approval. This promo code may be used toward your purchase from QVC® using your QCard® or HSN Card and applied using standard checkout from 12/5/23 at 12am ET to 12/5/23 at 11:59pm ET. This promo code may be used for merchandise only, excluding gift card purchases. This promo code may not be redeemed for cash and may not be used as payment on your QCard or HSN Card account. This promo code is not valid at any QVC retail location and cannot be applied using Speed Buy® functionality. The promo code will be applied to your total transaction amount at checkout. No minimum purchase amount required. Maximum savings of $20. The promo code is not transferable. Valid for select customers only. Employees of QVC or any of its affiliates are not eligible for this offer. Limit of one promo code per transaction. Valid for one use only. Cannot be reused for cancelled or returned orders. If QVC determines that any purchase violated the terms of this offer, then QVC will be entitled to void the promo code issued in connection with such purchase without notice. Auto-Delivery customers are only eligible for one promo code. No additional promo codes will be sent in connection with any subsequent Auto-Delivery shipments. Offer not valid for items ordered on Waitlist. Auto-Delivery items and Advance Order items that are not ordered during the Promotional Period, but subsequently ship during the Promotional Period, are not eligible for this offer. If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the terms and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provisions of the terms. Other restrictions may apply.