Valued Contributor

This is what is posted on Colleen's facebook page - "Yes, I will be working mostly weekdays - I'm thrilled to have weekends off after 28 years 🙂 Designing and Curating Fashion and Jewelry Collections for HSN is my passion - and it's a full time job so I'm not retiring! Thank you for all your support over the years! XO"

Respected Contributor

@debfau wrote:

This is what is posted on Colleen's facebook page - "Yes, I will be working mostly weekdays - I'm thrilled to have weekends off after 28 years 🙂 Designing and Curating Fashion and Jewelry Collections for HSN is my passion - and it's a full time job so I'm not retiring! Thank you for all your support over the years! XO"

I wonder if this means she will be a vendor or rep rather than a host.

Valued Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Colleen is 62.  Bobbi Ray is 69, and looks like she is not retiring. 

Oh wow.. I figured out how to "quote!"  heh

I can't imagine Bobbie retiring before Adrian Arpel (Signature Club A)

Does that make sense to others?? .. or have things changed there at HSN??

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Respected Contributor

They are best friends and maybe spent the time together.

Trusted Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

Colleen is the only HSN host I watch. If she was going to leave just say so, she could've passed The List torch to the new host & had a goodbye show ...I would've been sad to see her go but leaving this way just makes mad as h/ell. What in the world happened? Colleen Lopez is HSN.

@kitcat51  Some people have a hard time saying goodbye, especially after that many years.  She probably knew it would be very emotional and preferred to avoid that whole situation.  I wanted my last day to be like any other, but my co-workers had other plans...lots of tears involved.

Respected Contributor

I don't really know many of the HSN hosts, but all I can say is they are truly professional in dress, talk and selling.  Lessons can be given.

Respected Contributor

I think HSN should make Colleen a "Host Emeritus" for all her years of service to the network.

Respected Contributor

If I had been doing that.... describing same stuff over and over and always putting on a happy face I would be ready to retire or better yet do something different.   Good luck to her. 

Respected Contributor
Sounds like she is just cutting back on her commitments and possibly starting to phase into retirement years. Sort of like MaryBeth has been doing. Many of Colleen’s jewelry items were featured in the HSN app this week.
Honored Contributor

Colleen posted on FB she will be hosting a few jewelry shows next week during the week.