Honored Contributor

Re: missing HSN Hosts

[ Edited ]

Whatever the reason, viewers will be the last to know of any change.  I prefer Valerie for either fashion or beauty.  Colleen gets on my nerves with her "I looooooove, this, I looooooove this ah-maz-ing -- along with Amy who seems to repeat "it's so good, it's so good, it's so good."  Colleen is old style and most of her shows were her own line which I never saw anything of interested.  

But, we will know when they announce any changes.

Super Contributor

I enjoyed Colleen because she was professional. 

Respected Contributor

Colleen is the only HSN host I watch. If she was going to leave just say so, she could've passed The List torch to the new host & had a goodbye show ...I would've been sad to see her go but leaving this way just makes mad as h/ell. What in the world happened? Colleen Lopez is HSN.

Valued Contributor
I did a search on Amy Morrison on this forum. It came up with info I was not aware of. It might explain Amy's absence.
Honored Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

Colleen is the only HSN host I watch. If she was going to leave just say so, she could've passed The List torch to the new host & had a goodbye show ...I would've been sad to see her go but leaving this way just makes mad as h/ell. What in the world happened? Colleen Lopez is HSN.

It is strange that her picture is gone.  Lately so many hosts just leave.  I remember when they started leaving shophq, you just wouldn't see them anymore.  Colleen deserves more than that. Unless she didn't want more.   Her picture being gone is concerning.  At least when Lisa R left Q she had a nice celebration. Maybe channels don't do this anymore.  I do agree Colleen is HSN.  I know her and Amy are good friends I have not seen her since she was caughing during a presentation.  Hope she is okay.  I do know that on JTV if Misty is gone Nikki is gone most of the time.  Nikki is off quite a bit but those two take up a lot of the weekend spots which I guess  is good for people who like their weekends off.  Has Colleen said anything on facebook.  I am not on facebook.

Valued Contributor

I don't know about Colleen but last night on the Beauty Report they said Amy would be back in a few weeks. I hope she is ok. I would guess Colleen and Amy are 2 of the most popular hosts on HSN. 

Super Contributor

What was the news on Amy Morrison?

Esteemed Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

@kitcat51  don't know if you read message #3. There's a message from her FB Page,

Honored Contributor

Re: missing HSN Hosts

[ Edited ]

Colleen is 62.  Bobbi Ray is 69, and looks like she is not retiring. 

Respected Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

@kitcat51 wrote:

@kitcat51  don't know if you read message #3. There's a message from her FB Page,

I knew Collenn was leaving The List & taking a vacation but she was back & hosted a few shows...now her picture is gone from the Host page & her schedule is gone too.