Respected Contributor

Re: martha stewart is a hoot,,,

I take the good from Martha and yes, there is some....and leave the rest.

Martha is Martha.....good, bad or indifferent. 

Super Contributor

I just absolutely love Martha Stewart! I love my Faux Bois planters and gardening tools! She does make me laugh and I love watching her! I can wait to get her new book. She is so pretty and looks so young. And that energy!!! I hope I am just like her and gardening around the house and so active when I’m her age. She was so funny and patient with all the hosts! She is a real worker and I grew up on a farm helping my father and grandfather too. I just admire her style and class. I’m so glad she came to QVC!
Respected Contributor

I love Martha too...she just scurries around doing everything that even the much younger hosts, can't do, lol.....she knows her stuff.

She can out do me....I like her personality....love watching her. She got that hose and just took charge, lol....step stool, no problem... just so enjoyable Heart

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Valued Contributor

Her persona has changed--for the better.  I admired her before but found her aloof and a bit snooty.  

She is a pleasure to watch now.   

I trust her opinion and advice.  She has the advantage of being able to choose, design and oversee production of the items she sells (unlike the hosts on the Q).  She has impeccable taste and is an expert gardener, cook, baker--you name it.  She is an asset to the Q.

"It's a good thing!"  

Valued Contributor

I enjoyed watching and listening to Martha during her hours on air...she never quit or acted bored or all knowing even though she does.  Too bad she is not required in schools for extra credit.  Food...cooking...gardening...cleaning...fashion...beauty...decorating are subjects that would be of value to so many.  

Valued Contributor

I really enjoy her.  I think she's misunderstood sometimes, she seems to actually have a great sense of humor and no one can say she isn't hard working.

"I never changed, I just learned."
Honored Contributor

My ad today for Michael's craft store shows they will be carrying Martha Stewart party supplies, craft paint, etc.  

Respected Contributor

Just googled Martha Stewart she is 76yrs old. I thought she was much younger than that. 

Respected Contributor

I love her low key personality

Her clothing is top notch. Her poplin shirts and tunics are way better than Joan Rivers quality and much better made.

Super Contributor

I've followed Martha since her first Thanksgiving show was aired in the late eighties. She seems to have boundless energy and knows what she's talking about. She sees herself as a teacher and you can get ideas from her appearances even if you don't purchase anything. I hope she stays with QVC for a while.