Occasional Contributor

i so love all the martha shows. she is so interesting in her always martha way. i get a kick out of her with the hosts who have no idea how to garden...esp the ones with the fancy nails compared to marthas cut down ones.  thanks qvc for bringing her here because it has added a lot of class to the shows. i watch and order.....trying to decide on the solar lights now. 

Honored Contributor

Re: martha stewart is a hoot,,,

I caught a gardening show earlier.  She had her gardening gloves on and was planting flowers.  Yes, she's a hoot.

Honored Contributor

I always appreciate watching someone who knows what they are doing. Martha is the real deal.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Occasional Contributor

i am so enjoying her. esp when she knocks stuff down . but i love how she is so fancy and knows all the names of all the flowers etc. did you hear how her grey house up east only has grey flower pots and black cars... yes a hoot. only one martha!

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

i love martha.......................i once had a martha stewart party in the 90's and dressed as her with

wig and all. . i made all the guests bring a martha dish. i had so many gold spray magnolia leaves everywhere including pinned to my shirt. 

Honored Contributor

I like watching her tooSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

Martha is a very classy woman .... I love her & enjoy watching her shows🌹❤️🌹❤️

Respected Contributor

@Flipper121wrote:

i so love all the martha shows. she is so interesting in her always martha way. i get a kick out of her with the hosts who have no idea how to garden...esp the ones with the fancy nails compared to marthas cut down ones.  thanks qvc for bringing her here because it has added a lot of class to the shows. i watch and order.....trying to decide on the solar lights now. 

The hosts are there to host.  They are not expected to be gardening experts.  I don't find it "classy" that this supposed expert does not even know how use the tools she is promoting under her name.  I've watched her a couple times and she was having trouble just turning the machine on.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Enjoy Martha's humor each time she's on QVC. She's one amusing lady!  Most of the hosts seem to enjoy working with her and are attentive about learning FROM her, which is so enjoyable for the viewers also. They've done some research and during the daytime, are asking valuable questions. One Diva, doesn't seem to feel she needs to prepare; her questions were inept and not enough about using the items or gardening to make the presentations interesting. Martha is able to carry the show alone! The host should have pulled out the stops and asked some really great questions. Big let down for the finale shows with Martha IMO. After working her TSV for 24-hours, Martha was fresh as a daisy and still SELLING! She is an amazing woman with so much knowledge to share. Love to listen to her speak about her love of gardening (also a passion of mine). Her ability to convey wisdom and intellect with such grace in soft spoken and well-articulated sentences are characteristics few possess at QVC. Martha is a joy to watch, listen and learn from each time she is on air. Bring her back often.

Hope her gloves are re-ordered. My set of green/orange gardening gloves are on Wait-List! Glad Martha had a successful day at QVC. I love her brass nozzles (purchased last month) and her clothing is top-of-the line in quality. So pleased with my purchases.  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

I have some Martha S. products i have gotten over the years and have been very satisfied with them...I enjoy watching her on the shows because she seems to know pretty much about the products and their uses, etc.....my

concern is that she is introducing so many products ( as other celebraties have done before her).....that i  am hoping

the quality of her products (and using her names as a selling point)  stays the same in the future.  I think it may be hard to have her hands into so many different products and be able to keep up the standard of quality control.