Honored Contributor

@LancerHawkFriar wrote:

Kind of surprised the Q would allow Leah to wear such an expensive status (Hermes) accessory/belt on air. I know many hosts wear their own clothes but this is a very identifiable status brand. It would almost be like wearing a Chanel logo item during an Issac show.

@LancerHawkFriar.  Have you not seen Shawns red soled shoes?? I don't think there is any dress code at QVC.

Regular Contributor

I very rarely watch SK. I can't seem to warm up to her.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@LancerHawkFriar wrote:

Kind of surprised the Q would allow Leah to wear such an expensive status (Hermes) accessory/belt on air. I know many hosts wear their own clothes but this is a very identifiable status brand. It would almost be like wearing a Chanel logo item during an Issac show.

@LancerHawkFriar.  Have you not seen Shawns red soled shoes?? I don't think there is any dress code at QVC.

I agree @proudlyfromNJ.  In addition, @LancerHawkFriar, have you seen David Venable's Chanel gold screw bangle?  I know I've spotted many times when the hosts wear something that I know cost thousands of dollars.  

Why would QVC prohibit any of these things?  I don't get it. 

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I do enjoy Leah. One host that I can tolerate watching. Loosing weight is good but it has aged her looks. Can't have it all in this life. Best to you Leah in 2019.

Esteemed Contributor

@mariadomenica wrote:

OMG....Leah.....You ALWAYS looked GREAT to me.  However you are AMAZING today with your jeans and  tucked in shirt.  OMG...I trust you will saty healthy...no need to lose anymore.  I have a few years on you.  I know my familt doesn't like when I get too thin...it affects the face!!!...Don't forfeit that beautiful face for a  couple more notches on the belt!!!

so inappropriate

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@LancerHawkFriar wrote:

I agree @proudlyfromNJ.  In addition, @LancerHawkFriar, have you seen David Venable's Chanel gold screw bangle?  I know I've spotted many times when the hosts wear something that I know cost thousands of dollars.  

I have always thought that on other channels the hosts seem to wear clothes and jewelry and shoes from their vendors.  Not so much on Q.  I had no idea what the H H stood for on Leah's belt.  I did watch some of her show.  I know on evine they will wear pieces and let the viewer know where the piece is from and when their next show is.  I enjoy this.  But then on Evine they do have a big variety of items to wear.  

Respected Contributor

Re: leah williams

[ Edited ]

I dont really see SK wearing a SG item.LOGO either which will be interesting when her show starts next week when we hear how much Shawn will be saying 'Im so getting this'. Ugh no you wont.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

It is wonderful that Leah has lost weight.  However, I feel that what makes Leah attractive is her inner beauty.  She seems to be dignified, a host who knows how to listen and who knows her products, a woman who whether thin or heavy is an asset to the Q.

Esteemed Contributor

@LancerHawkFriar

i doubt most people even noticed. 

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@LancerHawkFriar wrote:

Not to mention the high dollar watches many of them wear.  A few of the hosts all wear the same Cartier watch.  Then there is the David Yurman and John Hardy jewelry Jill wears, the real diamond line bracelet Leah wears, etc. 

I'm not sure why they shouldn't be allowed to wear this stuff either.  Most of these hosts make good money.  No offense but many of them aren't carrying D&B handbags or a Q brand watch and wearing D&C clothing.