Trusted Contributor

Does Jane T get to keep all the shoes she tries on barefoot?  I hope they are not thinking of re stocking them.  I think it's gross.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: just wondering something

Maybe that explains why she owns every shoe in every color.  You may have 'hit' on something.    LOL

Honored Contributor

Surely you don't think the shoes you try on in stores are never tried barefooted?  We've all seen Jane's feet more than we'd like, and it appears she has no condition that would be contagious.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@northiie57  I'm assuming these would be sold "as is" after they are done with all the presentations.  That way the buyer knows they are purchasing a return or an on air display item.  You have to acknowledge this before checking out on an "as is" item.

Honored Contributor

@northiie57 wrote:

Does Jane T get to keep all the shoes she tries on barefoot?  I hope they are not thinking of re stocking them.  I think it's gross.

Oh please.  We've gone over this topic a million times.  When you go to a shoe store do you know if the shoes were tried on by someone with or without socks?  Or how many people tried them on?

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Surely you don't think the shoes you try on in stores are never tried barefooted?  We've all seen Jane's feet more than we'd like, and it appears she has no condition that would be contagious.

@Kachina624 

I so agree and also, if the people in stores didn't try them on barefoot before you, they tried them on with those disposable footies, made of pantyhose material, how much could those 'protect'? 

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I always wondered why she does not wear footies when puting on the shoe... or hosery?  Seems like the shoes would go on easier too.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

You're right @Kachina624 . I always wear Peds, footies, whatever they're called when I try on shoes, but purchasing them, who knows how many nasty feet have been in MY pair?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The little footies would at least protect the sensitive eyes and stomachs of those of us who sometimes find it blecky and disturbing to see those bare feet sliding into every pair of shoes. Man Tongue

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I always wondered why she does not wear footies when puting on the shoe... or hosery?  Seems like the shoes would go on easier too.

@SeaMaiden    Footies are ugly; hosiery has an unattractive seam across the toes.  I think for demonstration purposes, barefoot is the best choice.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment