Honored Contributor

I missed Isaac with Pat, but I prefer to watch him with any of the hosts other than SK, largely because you get much more information on the product from him when he's with the other hosts.

Honored Contributor

I've solved the problem of Issac and whoever.  I simply stopped watching anything on Monday nights...  It's rare for me to tune in to any of these shows anymore, though I used to watch PM Style and then hang around for Issac.  Personally, I think Issac pairs up all right with just about anybody.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Regular Contributor

I really enjoyed Isaac with Pat. How refreshingly professional while maintaining a friendly, fun style!

Frankly, I am dreading the return of SK from "vacay". I don't find her "cayuuuuuute"...

New Contributor

I found last night's show to be dull. Pat seemed distracted and Isaac seemed tired. Does anyone else agree?

Esteemed Contributor

I like Isaac with just about anyone else but the regular host.  However, he did seem to be off - talking really fast and not allowing Pat to comment.  He is on the channel quite a bit recently, maybe he is tired!  I like Pat, but she is very down-tempo.  She seemed hesitant and not too comfortable with this segment.

Valued Contributor

Pat has always been one of my favorites... I thought the show was good. love both of them. The I man can be as goofy as he wants. that is just the way he is.  a unique human being.

Valued Contributor

It's refreshing for me to see Isaac with different hosts because I get a different perspective of the products to make it enjoyable.

I dreamed once David was paired with Isaac and Isaac couldn't hardly speak because David kept showing the colors of the item and keeping updates of numbers. It was too funny!  I knew I had watched too much QVC that day! Smiley Happy