Contributor

I don't watch QVC much at night but I wanted to watch the jewelry this evening. Lisa Robertson is on and I haven't seen her for a while. She seems to be so scattered. They are talking about an item and she ends up going off the subject completely ... and talking about Italy several times ... what's that have to do with southwest jewelry? She used to be more professional, or is it my imagination?

Super Contributor

it's all about Lisa.

Esteemed Contributor

the two of them were sure on a roll tonight...

Respected Contributor
On 7/4/2014 Spunkyspouts said:

it's all about Lisa.

Exactly why I stopped watching her completely 3-4yrs ago. I refuse to watch her for even 5 min. Can NOT stand her.

Respected Contributor

I watched for a only a few minutes last night and yes, it was mostly about Lisa. I just turned the channel, didn't buy anything. I don't have anything aganist Lisa but if you're trying to sell me something, talk about the product please. I look at it this way, less watching, less buying, more money in my pocket, not Lisa's! It's all good!

Honored Contributor

I did not care for the antics from the both of them in that show last night. By now we know LR personalizes every show and now we know CP is as shallow as LR. I did not buy any thing.

Respected Contributor

I thought she was almost giddy about the new Dyson. When she was presenting it she looked like a Price is Right model, you know with the arm swing to show the item and the body swing.

I will say she was extremely happy to be showing the new Dyson.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

I don't even like SW jewelry but I watched and thought Lisa and Carolyn were quite amusing together, and seemed to enjoy themselves. At least it was entertaining and energetic and not the same old stale gasping and fawning presentations most others would have offered up... Each to their own, I suppose.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Regular Contributor
On 7/11/2014 stevieb said:

I don't even like SW jewelry but I watched and thought Lisa and Carolyn were quite amusing together, and seemed to enjoy themselves. At least it was entertaining and energetic and not the same old stale gasping and fawning presentations most others would have offered up... Each to their own, I suppose.

I also enjoyed the show with Lisa and Carolyn, and saw two people enjoying themselves.

Honored Contributor

Professional is a code word around here for boring. I'd far rather listen to Lisa than to someone reciting what I can see and read for myself on the website.