Respected Contributor

Re: i did not know where to post this

@elizabethl123 wrote:
Spoiler

thank  all of you   i will keep posting     my days are long      bless all of you

@elizabethl123 Hello! The one promise I made myself 20 years ago was to not get crabby about progress, especially advances in technology, and continue to learn, and more importantly, to participate in life. I see from your post that you have done this beautifully. This made my day! Hugs to you.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Cataract surgery was one of the best things that I ever did.  I'm so thankful so many are helped by this and technology has advanced and outcomes are better and better.  

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

@elizabethl123 I enjoy your posts and would read them upper case, lower case, random case!  Content it much more important! I wish the standard font was bigger on the forums. It is rather small. 

Honored Contributor

ADELINE, YOU POST ANY WAY YOU DARN WELL PLEASE!!

I ENJOY YOUR POSTS AND IF IT'S A MATTER OF EYESIGHT, DO WHAT IS BEST FOR **YOU**!!

AS SOMEONE ELSE SAID, ROCK ON!!!

Valued Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

@jubilant  Girl, don't hesitate to do it, but it's very important to have a good doc with lots of experience.  If you can afford the extra cost (not cheap), I recommend the premium, multi-focal lenses like I got.  Insurance covers only the basic lenses and the actual surgery.  The premium lenses are optional, but you won't need glasses with those.  I was able to see brighter colors and 20/20 the very next day. I was wide awake during the entire procedure, but I didn't feel anything and only saw the bright laser light.  They did mine exactly 2 weeks apart, but I could see so much better even after just the first one was done.  I was riding my bike later that same day!

That's exactly how it went for me.

Super Contributor

@SeaMaiden - Great post, thank you!  

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@elizabethl123   Some people just need to feel bigger and better than others by pointing out others faults.  I notice on this website many posters feel the need to correct another posters english, or spelling. or as in your case the type of font they use. 

These people who need to correct others are just weak, insecure individuals who like to make others feel less than and weak as they are.  It makes them feel better putting others down.  

Just know that not all of us here feel the need to put others down for such petty things... it is just a few who like to ruin it for everyone.  They are like a bad apple in the bunch....there is always going to be one or two.  Just smile and go on with your day and know that many others here enjoy what you have to say... not how you say it!! 

Have a wonderful day Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I too have gotten that message.  Someone on here is capital letter phobic!  Never mind them - hopefully they'll go away!

Esteemed Contributor

@elizabethl123, welcome and I hope you post often. You will learn a lot of "new" things on the board and get to know a lot of new people.

Enjoy every day, Sweetie!

Trusted Contributor

@elizabethl123

At 88 years young you can post any way you want! My parents are 81 & want nothing to do with computers, tablets or the internet. My Dad texts but my Mom won't even try it. Good for you for being tech savvy. 

Valued Contributor

Hello, @elizabethl123. I really enjoyed your COFFEE thread. I didn't join in, but I'll tell you now I have three cups every morning--they fill a nice size mug. My favorite flavor is Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce. It makes my cherry Activia yogurt taste even better. I have Crohn's and for some strange reason, if I'm not feeling so hot, coffee often makes me feel better.  

You have a lot of fans here as you can see!

Respected Contributor

🎼Sweet Adeline🎼~ kudos to you!  I I👀K forward to reading your posts, so please keep them coming!  Wishing you blessings of health, happiness and peace❤️