Trusted Contributor

does anyone know how to share your wish list with someone??

Honored Contributor

@ruthbe   Do a screen print and email it to them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I just called customer service...there is supposed to be something next to the title of the wish list that you can click so others can see your wish list...Not sure...maybe to add other people email.  or give them access.  I don't have it.  She is reporting this to IT...It is missing from my wish list screen...Don't know if it is just me or a few people or lots of people or everyone. FYI

Honored Contributor

@ruthbe    There is nothing on the wish list that allows it to be transmitted else where.  I told you how you can do it.  It takes maybe 30 seconds.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Curious, I checked my own wish list.  I could actually see a "share" button as my wish list was loading (photo below). But it disappeared when everything was loaded.  I guess this must be another Q website failure. (As commented, a screen shot is your best option and easy to do.)

B84A63D1-C60B-43B7-9682-8E3015E1D35C.jpeg

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@ruthbe - I believe there used to be a "share" option with the wish list, but I'm pretty sure it hasn't actually been available for years.

Trusted Contributor

I did find out there is a place on the phone app with the wich list where you can email someone your wish list ...very easy...That gives them access to your wish list and every time you update your wish list you don't have to constantly send them updates.  They can just access your wish list whenever they want to.  It used to be on the wich list on the computer.  (at least it's not on my computer)