Esteemed Contributor

how often do they have tsv of same brand?

There was an aero pilates machine a few weeks ago that I was on the fence about. I didn't get it, now I wish I had. Its gone. There are others aero pilates machines in stock, but the one I wanted had more extras, and was a better deal.

Do they often have TSV's of the same brand? Does anyone know? TIA

Super Contributor

Re: how often do they have tsv of same brand?

@happycat

The number of TSV by the same brand depends on the brand. They are a lot of Isaac, Josie, MyPillow and others. The aeropilates has very few. I am not sure if they even have one a year. I have an aeropilates so I do watch the shows. Marjolien has her own website lighterliving. Maybe you can email her.

Trusted Contributor

They do seem to have a lot of the same TSV, so I wouldn't worry.  Especiaaly MyPillow.  They had that one SEVERAL times last fall especially around Christmas time.And had several showings on the same day.  An entire hour talking about a pillow.  Their were a lot of comments on the blog.

But back to your comment....They do repeat TSV's.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @mistyada and @ruthbe. Maybe in the next month or so they'll have another one.

Esteemed Contributor

You are likely to have to wait about a year, and then the machine offered may not be the one you want. Occasionally, it's better to bite the bullet and pay the higher price to get what you really really want.