Respected Contributor

Re: how loyal are you to QVC?

Nope, if the Q were to go off air this minute I wouldn't care. I don't watch it that much. I buy items occasionally, so they aren't getting rich on me. I come for the forums.  Now if HSN were to go off air, then I would care. Better hosts, better sales, coupons, better CS. QVC could learn a thing from HSN in customer appreciation.

Respected Contributor

I check out to see whats new but Im not buying anything anymore. The quality is not there an the prices have gone up. I will buy Philosophy when I run out if I cant find it on Philosophys web site. My new shopping place is Amazon. They have everything an faster delivery!

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor

I’m not.

I am a customer here, just like anywhere else I shop.

I buy what I like -   from where I like, when I like.

-Texas Hill Country-
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I have been with QVC since 1986.....so I would consider myself loyal.  Since I retired, I am not able to spend like I used to....But I check in everyday.  It’s just fun to see what’s new.  

Honored Contributor

I have not purchased anything from them since Feb. 2011 and have not watched them since Oct. 2015 when I turned off cable.  I only come to the site for the forums and fellowship.  The Q. is a thing of my past when I was younger and cared for more material things. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

When I think of "loyalty" the last thing I think of is being "loyal" to a home shopping network. I use the word loyalty in reference to friends and family certainly not my shopping habits.

Frequent Contributor

@newname0 wrote:

Do you keep coming back to this website to check on everything hoping something changes ... like easy pay, markdowns, more clearance items?

If QVC went off the air would that matter to you?

I come back to check but I'm gravitating more to other websites now and local B&H stores.

I don't think I'd miss QVC.