Honored Contributor

Re: how loyal are you to QVC?

To be honest, I'm loyal to the Community and the members that I have posted with for nearly a decade. 

I have purchased some really neat things that I didn't see elsewhere, like the original ratcheting pruners set.  Thanks to QVC I know about Sun Joe/Snow Joe.  I bought two of the ergonimic 'magic' shovels from the Q and later upgraded to the polycarbonate versions directly with Sun Joe/Snow Joe.

I would not have known about Oryany handbags had it not been for the Q. 

I've purchased some nice jewelry from the Q and I like the American West line.  Prices here tend to be better than directly from CP, although I will say she does run sales now and again.

My go to retailer is JCP.  Since 1981 they have been dressing me as they sell affordable tall ladies clothing.  I am also loyal to Kmart but I think that's more nostalgic.  Which reminds me, time for a trip to Kmart.

I'm loyal to QVC in the respect that any time someone has asked me about an item that I've purchased here, I've told them I bought it from QVC.  I've recommended QVC for select items that I think will interest people I know.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I shop the Q and will continue to shop the Q.  I usually order online, but will watch a show here and there. Yes, I would miss the Q.

Honored Contributor

Most of my online shopping is from QVC. Over the years I’ve rarely had to return anything because I trust the quality.That being said, I also order directly from vendor sites because most offer free shipping; whereas, QVC doesn’t. Even on QVC’s free shipping days, my state is excluded.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I am loyal to my wallet.  For the most part, I have been pleased with the items I've purchased from QVC.  I would miss some programming, like Denim & Co., if they went off the air. 

Respected Contributor

I shop QVC for most of my casual clothes, and have used my Cook’s Essentials cookware for years (some more than 25 years). I love my Polar Fleece sheets, and the sterling silver jewelry purchased over the past 25 years is of excellent quality. I have purchased hundreds of items in the past three decades and wouldn’t keep shopping if I thought the company had poor service. I have never been treated poorly by customer service.

Could shipping improve? Definitely! Do all the hosts and programming appeal to me? No! But I’m still willing to buy if the item has proven its worth or is priced right. I don’t watch very much, but I would miss the Q checks and the few shows I do find interesting. I pick and choose what to look at while shopping at any other retailer—it’s no different with QVC programming. I don’t look at every item for sale at Target, just like I don’t have QVC on 24/7.

Trusted Contributor

With me I think I am loyal to the vendors who have been on the Q from the time I started watching:

Jim Shore

Lee Sands

Suspicion marcasite

Veronese

Kirks Folly

Affinity

Carole Hochman 

Denim & Co.

Joan Rivers

Don Anslett

These are the vendors who would bring me in to watch the Q.  

Thank you for all your responses. 

Super Contributor

I've stopped my over spending especially since I thought I'd put away my income tax return good thing causenyesterday I picked it up got 248.00 back and shelled out 205 for preparation they weren't kidding when they said it would be less they are LYING in my case. So mad I took the one and 9 pieces of chocolate in the way out of that swanky CPA office seriously considering the dish with it that would be worth more than the 48.00 I got back.You would think after years of buying securities from this guy he would lower the price of preparing a 5 minute tax form next year I will get a quote from HR Block ....

Super Contributor

Yesterday's for QVC clod hopper shoes were ugly.looked like a horse shoe!

Esteemed Contributor

I have too much and no room and not many petites. I never had it earlier and went here when HSN said it was going off the air. Never had cable.

Valued Contributor

I am getting less and less interested...........................BORING !!!!  I cannot take "IT" anymore.....nauseating presentations.  QVC does not have class anymore......