Trusted Contributor
help! since the new format, I can no longer quote using my iPhone! what should I do? can it be done with an iPhone? aaaargh!
Honored Contributor

Re: how do I quote a poster???

[ Edited ]

As far as I know, there is currently no way to quote from a mobile device. We're still waiting to hear from the web design team to find out why the mobile compatibility is so poor. At least now you can add paragraphs and your posts won't show up in a smaller font than other posts, but that's not a good trade for the functionality that was lost.

With more and more people going mobile, it seems like a poor choice.

Trusted Contributor

chynnablue/wonder woman Smiley Happy, thank you for your reply. it was making me nuts thinking maybe I was just missing something. at least now I know it really can't be done. that sucks big time.
Trusted Contributor

Yes, I don't watch QVC very often, but when I do, it seems like they're pushing the QVC app/chat-with-us-on-Facebook-thing during the shows. There have been a lot of poor decisions with this new Community launch, but the lack of compatibility with iPads/iPhones is ridiculous. For a company that is (apparently) trying to reach a more mobile demographic, someone dropped the ball BIG time.
Valued Contributor

A week or so ago the social team said they were working on the iPad functionality, which I assume includes iPhones, but I haven't seen any updates lately.
Honored Contributor

One wonders why the iPad problem couldn't have been fixed before the new format's launch, or at least by now-- almost 10 days later...
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Trusted Contributor

iPhone and iPad users, who can we complain to??