Trusted Contributor

how awesome is Evine Live Collectors day?

It's crazy it brings me back to the old days of QVC. They have had cuckoo clocks, hummels, steins, waterford and Tiffany lamps. Great event prices and everything on six easy pays. QVC used to do great collectors days shame they ditched them. Bravo to Evine for picking them up they have had almost 50 sell puts for the day.
Honored Contributor

Re: how awesome is Evine Live Collectors day?

Love the Butterfly Merry collection, I own the tea pot and ordered the creamer and sugar containers today. The S&H is a little high on these items, but they do come very well packaged.

Honored Contributor

I think it's pretty cool too.  And you are right - Q used to be like that.  I've wondered about the cuckoo clocks though.  It's a nice souvenir if you traveled to Bavaria.  Otherwise, why bother unless you own a chalet in the mountains.

Honored Contributor

Q did used to be like that, but those were the hours I switched channels.and if QVC goes back to those days, I'll be elsewhere once again.  Still, I'm pleased that those who want to shop those lines now have a good place to buy.

Regular Contributor

While I don't care for those products, I appreciate evine's increasing variety of merchandise. They used to have watches for days, and now we get breaks from that. And there's no other place for me when I'm looking for hair care products, and anything Isomers.
Super Contributor

Don 't care for their many many MANY watch shows, but yesterday's Collector's programming was enjoyable. Loved the cuckoo clocks and Hummels.
"I always have a chair for you in the smallest parlor in the world, to wit, my heart." --Emily Dickinson
Respected Contributor

If these are the kind of items you like to shop for I'm happy you found a place to shop.  I have no interest at all in all those clutter items.  To this day, I'm still trying to get rid of all that stuff I purchased years ago from the Q.  Maybe that shopping channel would be willing to buy it from me to resell to you.  LOL