Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Jacrog wrote:

I remember when Sandra Bennet first came to QVC. She was modulated and serene. Watching her right now on Donney & Bourke, she speaks constantly, quickly and with an excitement that is unappealing to me. She interrupts the brand ambassador who is a really delightful person. She also knows much more than Sandra and should be heard.

QVC:  Hyper hosts are exhausting to listen to. Use Jayne Brown or Leah to teach these hosts how to speak, how NOT to interrupt and how to present products calmly.

@Jacrog  - Sandra has got to be the best vendor-interrupter in the bunch.

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal  Couldn't agree more!

Frequent Contributor

I wish that they paired more hosts with products that they actually like though. This season they had Steve and Vanessa hosting a regular garden show when they've both admitted that neither knows anything about gardening.

Valued Contributor

nope!

Esteemed Contributor
Courtney is an excellent host when solo & Courtney does not say she uses every product. But, she does use many products, consistently.
Respected Contributor

@Jacrog wrote:

I remember when Sandra Bennet first came to QVC. She was modulated and serene. Watching her right now on Donney & Bourke, she speaks constantly, quickly and with an excitement that is unappealing to me. She interrupts the brand ambassador who is a really delightful person. She also knows much more than Sandra and should be heard.

QVC:  Hyper hosts are exhausting to listen to. Use Jayne Brown or Leah to teach these hosts how to speak, how NOT to interrupt and how to present products calmly.

@Jacrog I was watching that same show, poor Adriane couldn't get a word in. 

Frequent Contributor

@Dennieee wrote:

I wish that they paired more hosts with products that they actually like though. This season they had Steve and Vanessa hosting a regular garden show when they've both admitted that neither knows anything about gardening.

David is another one that should never host a garden show.

He's said before he has a lawn service and doesn't care at all about plants.  I''m sure Roberta's loves the eyes that come when David hosts, but he can't fake his total disinterest in the product.

Esteemed Contributor

How many times does the host ask a question of the vendor. The vendor makes about two sentences, hosts interrupts, and talks about herself!

Occasional Contributor

I agree with most of you.  Interrupting someone shows you are not listening. 

Super Contributor

YAAAAAAAAAY, we have synergy and chemistry here and looking like most of us agree. Its veery Kumbayaish, lol. Sandra can sound like an auctioneer or a BINGO announcer sometimes. Although, Courtney kept her nice and subdued and relaxed when they both filled in for Amy & Alberti last FriYay. It was actually a great show and they paired well together.