New Contributor

just watched carolyn describe item k43223 as a 17" diameter circulon grill pan.

description is actually 13".   why has someone not corrected her?

Honored Contributor

@alisamYou just did.

Hopefully buyers will notice.  They can see the diameter on their computer orders or if they do a phpone order, the operstors always repeat that kind of info to try to make certain we get what we think we're supposed to.

For all the rest of us -  just not a big deal.  What would we do with a pan 17" in diameter?  Is there such a thing?

Honored Contributor

Ive noticed nobody ever seems to correct TV shopping hosts.   This morning Allison on Evine was demoing a pressure cooker and kept calling it an air fryer. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

The hosts should make sure the info is correct, that's what they get paid the big bucks for. There are a lot  of older folks who shop the Q and rely on these hosts to give them the right info, that's their job after all.

Honored Contributor

The blue card the hosts look at may have had incorrect information on it.

New Contributor

Re: host descriptions

[ Edited ]

a 17" grill pan  would be nice for a big grill.  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Ive noticed nobody ever seems to correct TV shopping hosts.   This morning Allison on Evine was demoing a pressure cooker and kept calling it an air fryer. 

Srsly? Bwahaha! Well, on par for Allison and Evine 👹

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

I'm convinced when new vendors attend the how-to class they are instructed to not contradict the hosts even if they are wrong.

Respected Contributor

I've heard Bob Mackie correct them several times. I think it depends on the vendor, & maybe even the host. I like when they correct them, I do NOT like false info. 

I heard Gabrielle & Dennis Basso in the wee hrs this morning. She seemed to have a difficult time getting anything said. She stumbled thru most all that I watched. I have not seen her in awhile, but she was horrible today.