Respected Contributor

wow! i ordered 4 items, on 6/22 and they are out for delivery today. they are suppose to be delivered by mailcarriers, but ups is delivering, instead. Great shipping, thanks! 

p.s. PA to MI

Contributor

Re: greatly improved shipping

I ordered 3 items Sunday 6/21.   They all three shipped together yesterday and scheduled to be delivered Friday.  I also have been able to get help with live chat a couple of times, lately.  My experience with QVC has always been positive.  Been a customer well over 20 years.  

Respected Contributor

Well I'm glad someone is getting their orders promptly. I placed an order on June 15, delivery date of June 26. That date has changed to June 29.

Second order was placed on June 16, food item. With delivery date of June 19. Still waiting, supposed to be here today.

Super Contributor

REALLY......your lucky...maybe it depends on where you live...I live in Arizona ...I think they are shipped via pony express....but for me what I find both frustrating and annoying is having items sit for up to 10 days or longer..." in process " and it does not give you the liberty to cancel.....

Occasional Contributor

I wish I could say the same, my package sent through UPS mail innovations has been sitting somewhere - UPS and USPS both blame the other - for the last 8 days. It was been a total of 15 days since the package was shipped.

Valued Contributor

@deeva wrote:

Well I'm glad someone is getting their orders promptly. I placed an order on June 15, delivery date of June 26. That date has changed to June 29.

Second order was placed on June 16, food item. With delivery date of June 19. Still waiting, supposed to be here today.

I also ordered something on June 15 to be delivered on June 26. I haven't heard about a change in date yet. I believe food items are sent in a faster manner. My food items have been delivered in a timely manner and completely frozen when received.

Contributor

I ordered the D & co set of 3 tee shirts on June 1st & they were delivered today. Sat in California forever. I live in Pa

Super Contributor

Seriously, good for you. Very lucky . I find this place The Q to be the absolute worst. I should have known better. My orders have been delayed. Still processing since June 14, and 16, 19. ? Wow crazy .
Valued Contributor

Glad you received yours so quickly.  This afternoon I checked on my 3 orders that should have been delivered by now.  The tracking showed them sitting at my local post office for several days to more than a week.  That didn't make sense so I called and the recording said I couldn't wait on the line for customer service.  What?  It didn't even say to try another time when they weren't so busy.  Then I tried facebook messenger and if that wasn't a human I was typing with I got a very efficient bot.  QVC offered to refund or resend all four items so I asked to have them resent.  In nearly 30 years shopping with QVC I've never seen a situation like this.

Valued Contributor

@HipsterGranny wrote:

I wish I could say the same, my package sent through UPS mail innovations has been sitting somewhere - UPS and USPS both blame the other - for the last 8 days. It was been a total of 15 days since the package was shipped.

I think my packages must be sitting with yours.