Esteemed Contributor

Re: good News I guess QVC heard us!!! ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Saying a big Thank You Q

Honored Contributor

I'm super happy about this!  I hope it's not temporary; I hope it stays permanently!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isnโ€™t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife. Many inundated QVCs phone lines with complaints. So proud to see the community members come together and save our forums !
Trusted Contributor

It was the Julia Cearley love that brought it. All the great juju it brought. Love Julias positivity
Esteemed Contributor

No use in worrying about whether it's temporary or not.  Enjoy it and use it while it's available.  But it's probably wise to have your "Plan B" set up and ready to go should it happen in the future. 

Respected Contributor

Saw this new banner today

WE HEARD YOU!

We understand how much you value this space as a place to make meaningful connections and share whatโ€™s on your mind. So, as we continue to build out our community experienceโ€”both onsite and on other platformsโ€”weโ€™re keeping our Blogs & Forums live. We also invite you to visit the We #loveQVC Facebook group here https://www.facebook.com/groups/weloveqvc to experience the wonderful and engaging community our team has begun to build there as well. Now, stay tuned. We will be reaching out through our Blogs & Forums to learn how we can continue to grow, shape, and evolve the future of our communities at QVC with you. Get started now

Esteemed Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

I'm sure someone looked at the metrics and realized these boards help us SHOP!  Nice- 

@Skyegirl21   Probably ,   But whatever the reason I'm happy that they reconsiders ๐Ÿ‘

Honored Contributor

Excellent news, happy to stay for the duration !!!

Trusted Contributor

I doubt the Q"s decision to keep the forum going was because it would benefit us; It was to benefit themselves when they discovered that the ladies created the other site where QVC had no control over what we said and could not block us. 

I will continue to read and post at both sites, and I hope all of you will do the same to support the hard work that these three ladies put into creating the other forum.

Trusted Contributor

@Calcgirl 

I completely agree with you.  I hope most of the posters will post on both boards.