Esteemed Contributor

getting e-mails from QVC saying "thanks for your order"

when it is an item that was on auto-ship.  Anyone else getting anything similar?  I've gotten 2 of these in the last week.  The first time I called CS to find out what was going on because I knew I hadn't placed an order and of course as usual QVC's website was down so I couldn't check my order status and I had to spend 10 minutes on the phone waiting to find out what was going on.

Today I received another e-mail saying "thanks for your order".  Again, I did not place an order today but I recognize the item as one that I have on auto-delivery.  I've sent an e-mail to QVC directly but I was curious to see if it just my account having the issue or if others are having the same thing.

Honored Contributor

Re: getting e-mails from QVC saying "thanks for your order"

I have an AD coming out today -  there was an email about it maybe 10 days ago -  although I don't remember whether it was a thank you or just a notice it was coming and in enough time to cancel if I didn't want it.

Esteemed Contributor

I got this today:

"Your order has shipped! M48024 - Ship week 12/7 - Hampton Popcorn (4) Large Bags of Gourmet Candy"

It gives the tracking #, but when I click on it, no info.

I click on the item #, it says that it is sold out.

I went to my order status page, and it isn't on there.

Me thinks that this is (yet another) computer glitch.

I never ordered this.

I only hoped that I am not getting someone elses order!

Honored Contributor

I've always gotten an email for each AD order with QVC.   It seems normal to me.  The only part I wish they would change would be a heads up, AHEAD OF TIME, so that one could cancel or change an AD.  But it's my responsibility so I try to stay on top of it.

Amazon does a heads up for my upcoming AD order for the month and I have a certain amount of time to make any changes.  Love that!  I have memory problems now and sometimes cause my own problems.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I have always gotten that email, but it's usually in time to cancel it if I wanted to.  I get one when it is shipped too.

Esteemed Contributor

I've gotten the e-mails about an upcoming auto delivery too and that's fine but these were "thank you for your order" as if it was a new order.

If the online system hadn't been down, I could have checked on it myself, instead I had to trust what the CS person told me.

I wound up e-mailing QVC about the issue since it happened with 2 different items days apart and I plan to return the auto-delivery item that I would ordinarily have not had sent.

I do try and keep up with them but one slipped thru that I would rather have delayed as I don't need it right now.  The other item was fine and I was expecting the autoship but the thank you e-mail made me wonder what was going on.

Esteemed Contributor

I had an item on check waiting for one of LG tops to come in another size.  Got the small yesterday, went to cancel the med and it is in shipping.  Her sizes run so kooky, you never know.  Now two of the same c color.  Usually on check, they cancel after 14 days, not ship it.

Super Contributor

I always get an email saying thank you for your order and it's an auto delivery item.  Seems normal to me too

Esteemed Contributor

guess I'm wrong then according to most of you, however, I seem to recall getting autoship e-mails that said "your auto delivery is going to ship on X day" not a thank you for your order which in my mind implies a new order.