Respected Contributor

get rid of Q card pop up - pulllllease

it never goes away. and pops up even if you "x" it out. 

an- noy-ing now for several days.

please and thank you.

Super Contributor

Re: get rid of Q card pop up - pulllllease

The charge card pop up makes me so tense I get out of QVC website quickly! There is a silver lining to every cloud

Esteemed Contributor

There have been dozens and dozens and dozens of threads about the pop-ups, where people have begged, pleaded, and demanded that the pop-ups stop, and it should be obvious to everyone by now, that they are not going to stop with the pop-ups. The offer is good until tomorrow (1/3) so just hold out until then, and when the offer expires, the pop-up should stop. They're not going to get rid of the pop-up when the offer will be expiring soon.
The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

I guess I'm lucky, I haven't seen this popup (or any) on any device.  I have seen a lot of threads about this same issue.

Respected Contributor

some one in IT coded it improperly - hopefully next time they'll know better with all the ruckus.  

Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 

My pop-up blocker on my laptop was set at 'Medium' by default, I had to go into 'settings/internet options/safety' and raise the pop-up level to high.

All gone now!

HTH!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

yep I find it extremely annoying and makes me want to get off the Q page too.  Hope someone with good sense on the Q reads this and fixes it.

Esteemed Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

it never goes away. and pops up even if you "x" it out. 

an- noy-ing now for several days.

please and thank you.

I agree and if I x it out more then 3 times, I leave.   Horribly annoying the push to get you to get one. 

Trusted Contributor

@KingstonsMom - I followed your suggestion about settings and changed my default to high to get rid of the pop-ups.  It worked for yesterday and today the QVC pop-up came back.  Did yours?

Honored Contributor

@WORKING GAL 

It only popped up when I first logged on to QVC, but not after that.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.