Esteemed Contributor

free shipping tomorrow? signs say maybe...

[ Edited ]

The Big Deal cast iron cookware set just debuted with free shipping, and the luggage set that will be the TSV for Saturday also has free shipping . . . so I'm thinking there's a chance that a sitewide free shipping event will launch at midnight ET, especially since these are items that would typically have considerable shipping costs due to their size and weight. This is just speculation, of course, but I think there's a decent amount of logic involved as well.

Fingers crossed!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: free shipping tomorrow? signs say maybe...

That would be great.

t

Respected Contributor

Free s&h on all beauty thru 5/27.

Esteemed Contributor

A lot of bedding is also free S&H today. Don't know if it will be this weekend, but you may be on to something. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Valued Contributor

I hope there is a 5 easy pay and free shipping at some point this weekend. 

Respected Contributor

I would not be surprised if free shipping pops up this weekend. Too bad I don't need anything...thought about some of the clearance items but decided against as the shipping was almost the same as the discount.

Esteemed Contributor

Well, it looks like we won't get free shipping for a full day, but I'll be tuning in to ITKWM today and ITKWD tomorrow just in case—history has proven these shows to be prime candidates for special offers like limited-time free shipping events.

Honored Contributor

meh !!

Esteemed Contributor

And if we don't get free shipping this weekend, there's a chance we could on June 1-2; I just noticed on a packing slip that those dates are the kickoff of the "QVC Birthday Bash," which usually includes many special sales and offers.

Respected Contributor

@GAQShopr53 I agree with what you said. Sometimes I get offers elsewhere for 20% off, then when I take into consideration the shipping I decide to forget it because there is no bargain.